Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rear fender flares assuming the tabs are not broken. The portions on the quarter panels. Shipped to 80211. Thanks!

both exhaust header heat shields available? Shipped to 06424

Dark Green with Grey Interior. Non Locker. Nice Cruiser that cannot return to registration or I would have put a new engine in it.

Doors and Tailgate have no sun peel, Other panels have some, and hood has a lot of peel.
Engine has a knock. Runs very good otherwise. Nice wheels and tires. Dash has no cracks, good headliner, good passenger seat with no working motors, driver seat is shredded. Carpet and door panels are nice. Row 2 and Third row seats are nice. Drivers visor is a flopper. Passenger is good, belts are nice.

Steering box and front axle NOW SOLD. I do have other front axle parts.

Parts will be reasonably priced. No shipping of large panels.
Please send personal message for parts requests including your zip code if shipping is involved.

View attachment 2316239

View attachment 2316240

View attachment 2316241

Brake line bracket.JPG

Looking for image highlighted in yellow. It's the brake line mounting bracket located on the passenger side. Sent you a PM also.

Fuel gauge sender and bracket in good condition?

Driver side sun visor?

Also fender flare rivetted brackets to the rear

Pass side rear view mirror available? I need the glass, wiring and the housing shipped to 17402?

Looking for:

EXTENSION, FRONT BUMPER, RH (Passenger)

Part number: 5210260210

For my '97

I have some, but not all the bolt hardware so whatever you have/can include would be great.

Shipping to 20895

Thanks!

Steering wheel still available? I'm in LA.

yes let me know what you are thinking.

I’m inSoCal currently.

Throwing this out there. Seeing who’d like some parts moved anywhere from Seattle back down to SoCal and the other way around.

The trip is two parts. I would bring anything from down south and sit on it until the 3rd week or so of next month.

Give me a call and we can work out the logistics.

562 454 6712

-Saul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom