Parting Out SoCal: 1966 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like the bumperettes and the support/backing plate for the side mirror withe the bolts and washers.
Good call on the bumperettes. They are easily the straightest used pair I’ve ever run across.

Does it have seat belts? Are the toolbox latches there? This may be an odd request, but I could also use the 4 rear wheel cylinders if they are in rebuildable shape and TEQ.

Does it have seat belts? Are the toolbox latches there? This may be an odd request, but I could also use the 4 rear wheel cylinders if they are in rebuildable shape and TEQ.
There are some red belts. But I’m not sure they’re stock. Got heyre on my list of things to pull today.😉
Whatever happened with your hunt for a WP?

Last edited:
There are some red belts. But I’m not sure they’re stock. Got heyre on my list of things to pull today.😉
54F73B02-BD26-403B-B232-13A6A0EB7042.jpeg

Need some cleaning.😉

I opened the glovebox to pull the door off and couldn’t access the hardware because it was so full of stuff. As I’m grabbing at a wad of waterlogged roadmaps, a lump gets caught in my claw.
11F970D5-B8AC-4635-8C97-27A3E44F388B.jpeg

Wow!

Then I opened the under seat toolbox. Fully functional patina bottle Jack with slotted screws, handle and hook, along with a badass hub socket I’ve never seen before.

SCORE!’ :grinpimp:

Interested in the belts. Also I think I spy another tin can master cylinder 👀 . Not for me but I don't see those very often.

I am working with @red66toy on a water pump. He has one, just need to align schedules.

Interested in the belts. Also I think I spy another tin can master cylinder 👀 . Not for me but I don't see those very often.

I am working with @red66toy on a water pump. He has one, just need to align schedules.
I pulled the master for @kunzma .😉

Travel plans have taken me out of the seat contention. Someone grab it! :D

Interested. What do you need for the jack and tools?
Jack, handle, hook and tire iron: $300. For you, a regular customer, I will cover shipping. 😉

Will this fit in a 1971 fj40?? I’m new here sorry.
If I remember correctly, the inboard leg on the passenger is slightly different. I’m going back over 30 years, so the memory is a little fuzzy. Maybe 3/4” shorter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I might find out next week, as I plan to call a local with a’71 that needs seats. But if they work, chances are they will be sold, which will save me the headache of shipping.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, the inboard leg on the passenger is slightly different. I’m going back over 30 years, so the memory is a little fuzzy. Maybe 3/4” shorter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I might find out next week, as I plans to call a local with a’71 that needs seats. But if they work, chances are they will be sold, which will save me the headache of shipping.
Thank for the info, I also need those seats😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom