Slee Off Road (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR CHRISTO. I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON VACATION. I CALLED UP TO LOOK FOR BRIAN IN YOU SHOP BUT NO ONE HAD RETURN MY CALL. I LEFT A MESSAGE TO CALL ME BACK. :crybaby:

There's a cool PM (private message) feature on this board. You'd probably have better luck reaching Christo that way. ;)

Christo has told me in the past that his email is much more reliable than PM's. And the added benefit is that he keeps most emails, whereas PM's get deleted ..

Just a FYI, from my experience ..

TY

PS: And caps lock isn't necessary ... :D

HDJ100L said:
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR CHRISTO. I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON VACATION. I CALLED UP TO LOOK FOR BRIAN IN YOU SHOP BUT NO ONE HAD RETURN MY CALL. I LEFT A MESSAGE TO CALL ME BACK. :crybaby:

Maybe, because we do not have a Brian working for us. :D Anyway back at the office tomorrow, but I am sure by now someone would have contacted you. They might have been a little short handed with me gone.

sleeoffroad said:
Maybe, because we do not have a Brian working for us. :D Anyway back at the office tomorrow, but I am sure by now someone would have contacted you. They might have been a little short handed with me gone.

Ah! they all went wheelin' while the boss was gone!! :D

welcome back christo! called you everyday to order the battery tray for my cruiser.
what!? so who stay in your shop? for got his name. :eek:

sleeoffroad said:
They might have been a little short handed with me gone.

I ordered some stuff for my 80 on Tuesday and things sounded a little, uh frantic around there :D No worries though, Robbie got me taken care of just fine.

e9999 said:
Ah! they all went wheelin' while the boss was gone!! :D

it was a "blow off work and go wheelin" day for the rising sun klan wednesday..... ;)
i however was here on mud...errrrr...at work :D

Josh83 said:
I ordered some stuff for my 80 on Tuesday and things sounded a little, uh frantic around there :D No worries though, Robbie got me taken care of just fine.

sounds like frantic would be an understatement...
robbie told me about them moving into new space in the same building......
no running water...
no bathroom.....
that alone would be enough to get the biz get all crazy and stuff.. :eek:

christo, are you gonna have an open house event when your done with the shop??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom