Slee 200 Series Front Bumper - Release (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleeoffroad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.sleeoffroad.com
We have finally released our front bumper for the 200 series. Website should show stock availability this week. More details on the site.

sok2025-1 (1).jpg

We have finally released our front bumper for the 200 series. Website should show stock availability this week. More details on the site.

View attachment 3011026

Beautiful! Look forward to seeing it at the Overland EXPO in Loveland in August.

I was at the Slee shop last week and had a chance to see the new bumper in person. I might be a bit biased due to having the original Blueberry bumper on my old 100-series but this bumper looks awesome.

Anybody interested in a slightly used ARB Summit bumper?

I was at the Slee shop last week and had a chance to see the new bumper in person. I might be a bit biased due to having the original Blueberry bumper on my old 100-series but this bumper looks awesome.

Yep. Definitely reminiscent of the Blueberry, and subsequent bumper similarities.
That was one crazy one-off…

(for those not around at that time, the “blueberry“ was a standard-front-axle-converted 100 series that Slee created)

Wow, brings back fond memories of the blueberry 100 series.

Homage to the original

da26ffafe71223f9e45840dd9eaa7bce.jpg

That old Blueberry may be my favorite front bump ever. This one is great too, smiles.

Somebody buy this and put it on an early LX570 and post pictures ASAP please :flipoff2:

Looks nice, love new offerings for our platform.

I see that the Stinger front hoop is removable, is it able to be ordered without it at all/or with cover plates for the holes left by removing it?

Also, any plans for a lightweight aluminum version?

Hmmm. Dissent Aluminum vs. Slee steel, difficult decision.

Good problem to have - both are great options. Glad to have multiple vendors supplying amazing products for the platform.

@sleeoffroad
Have you guys measured how much this new front bumper of yours increases the approach angle?

It does look great, by the way.

Looks better in person too!

Saw it yesterday!

I live in Chicago, I heard that steel bumpers rust in 2-3 years from salt and need to be replaced? Do airbag still deploy?

Last edited:
I live in Chicago, I heard that steel bumpers rust in 2-3 years from salt and need to be replaced? Do airbag still deploy?

Crash sensors are triggered electronically via accelerometers. Nothing to do with the plastic skin you cut away.

In the Slee walkthrough above the call out that PCS is retained.

I live in Chicago, I heard that steel bumpers rust in 2-3 years from salt and need to be replaced?

No, I live in Colorado with plenty of salted roads. It all depends on 1). preventative maintenance (cleaning undercarriage and car after snow storms to wash salt off vehicle) and 2). quality of paint or powder coat on bumper.

I have never seen Slee’s steel bumpers rust in 2-3 years. I can speak for Slee, ARB and TJM as I’ve had those on multiple vehicles. Never a problem with rust, but I take care of my vehicles.

Anything will rust if you don’t take care of it. Heck, look at the rear cross member hitch on these vehicles. Plenty of posts on those rusting where people probably haven’t properly cleaned those off regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom