Slee 200 Series Front Bumper - Release

sleeoffroad

Supporting Vendor
Website
www.sleeoffroad.com
We have finally released our front bumper for the 200 series. Website should show stock availability this week. More details on the site.

sok2025-1 (1).jpg

7000ft

SILVER Star
We have finally released our front bumper for the 200 series. Website should show stock availability this week. More details on the site.

View attachment 3011026

Beautiful! Look forward to seeing it at the Overland EXPO in Loveland in August.

Bighead

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I was at the Slee shop last week and had a chance to see the new bumper in person. I might be a bit biased due to having the original Blueberry bumper on my old 100-series but this bumper looks awesome.

Anybody interested in a slightly used ARB Summit bumper?

Markuson

SILVER Star
I was at the Slee shop last week and had a chance to see the new bumper in person. I might be a bit biased due to having the original Blueberry bumper on my old 100-series but this bumper looks awesome.

Yep. Definitely reminiscent of the Blueberry, and subsequent bumper similarities.
That was one crazy one-off…

(for those not around at that time, the “blueberry“ was a standard-front-axle-converted 100 series that Slee created)

That old Blueberry may be my favorite front bump ever. This one is great too, smiles.

Looks nice, love new offerings for our platform.

I see that the Stinger front hoop is removable, is it able to be ordered without it at all/or with cover plates for the holes left by removing it?

Also, any plans for a lightweight aluminum version?

I live in Chicago, I heard that steel bumpers rust in 2-3 years from salt and need to be replaced? Do airbag still deploy?

Last edited:

tbisaacs

It's basically a Land Cruiser
SILVER Star
Website
instagram.com
I live in Chicago, I heard that steel bumpers rust in 2-3 years from salt and need to be replaced? Do airbag still deploy?

Crash sensors are triggered electronically via accelerometers. Nothing to do with the plastic skin you cut away.

In the Slee walkthrough above the call out that PCS is retained.

I live in Chicago, I heard that steel bumpers rust in 2-3 years from salt and need to be replaced?

No, I live in Colorado with plenty of salted roads. It all depends on 1). preventative maintenance (cleaning undercarriage and car after snow storms to wash salt off vehicle) and 2). quality of paint or powder coat on bumper.

I have never seen Slee’s steel bumpers rust in 2-3 years. I can speak for Slee, ARB and TJM as I’ve had those on multiple vehicles. Never a problem with rust, but I take care of my vehicles.

Anything will rust if you don’t take care of it. Heck, look at the rear cross member hitch on these vehicles. Plenty of posts on those rusting where people probably haven’t properly cleaned those off regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom