Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depending on weather, we're going to run out to deer creek this weekend. Most likely Saturday. Leaving 9-10. Hit me up

FWIW Illnois Valley Watershed Council is hosting a Clean Up & Campout at 8dollar mountain this weekend.

We went out on mother's day, after 2, saw one guy scurry off with some sort of rifle and then had a guy and a gal in scrubs wondering if this was the right way to the swinging bridge... They came from the CJ side- and didn't want to go back the bumpy way... They didn't think their Mountaineer could cross the Creek...Real nice out there.. Deer Creek is plenty deep..

Wow. Fire definitely got close there.
IMG_20190527_142824.jpg

Those them cute sliders.

You went Sunday? Many people down there? Gotta go soon and get more landscaping material. :steer: I couldn't figure out where that gate was shown in the other post about the Clean-up Day. Maybe over by the boardwalk someplace.

We went Monday. Actually its was about as clean as ive ever found it. Tiny bit of crap. Didn't really look like many people had been there. There was one set of tracks that were current but not much else.

Anybody want to help me catch a scammer? Yup, I don't really want to discuss it on-line but if someone wants to"go look at a car" for me I will make it worth their time. Person/car is in Medford... Message me if you are interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom