Show your paper towel setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so as a family man few things hold greater importance than getting to paper towels quickly and with one hand. Here’s my setup but what’s yours? Do you keep it packed away or accessible in the truck? Do you only set it up once you’ve made camp etc?

My priorities are full time access camping or driving and I have to be able to rip a towel off one handed while super pissed without unraveling a bunch of the role. Mine is just a length of 550 with two fixed loops and a ranger band to provide tension which pushes the towels into the pillar and allows a good deal of friction. Cheap, simple, always handy, not in the way, weighs probably 18g or so. What do you guys rock or are you strictly “Wet wipe only” Type campers?

31A75858-89BF-4684-9F6D-5A6D291D0B92.jpeg

EDA07C7C-686A-4872-A6B9-4623EF7BF5C2.jpeg

5CC1659F-2BEE-4800-95C3-253A4616E180.jpeg

Usually 3-4 rolls going at once. One under each seat with the axes, just a
laying there. One in the kitchen bin. One with the water jugs. One with night bag
which I take up into the RTT at night with usual toiletries.

This is one of my favorite scores from a few years back. Grub Hub makes it. Or at least made it. I hang it from the cargo attic and when we're at camp it will hang off the Trasharoo. Water resistant verging on water proof.

View attachment 2112971
That thing is sweet! I’ve seen TP holders like that the thought being it can be left outside and get rained on. That’s awesome.

Thanks, and yes it is gravity fed. The ice chest valve is just a drain I connect a hose to.

Bungee on attic rack. I drive with windows down most of the time and it doesn’t roll itself out as long as there is some tension.

47AEE1DD-8762-4723-AFBF-22CB4226FF87.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom