Show me your clutch pedals... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm getting ready to put an NV4500 in my new to me 80. I know some folks have been able to source clutch pedals from SOR or Manafree but I called and no such luck at the moment. I've also read a few threads where people fabbed them out of FJ60 clutch buckets but haven't landed any pics yet. So I'm interested in any solutions out there.

Thanks!

source the OEM setup ..

20170303153524-1331758b-me.jpg

So I wasn't able to source the oem pedals for my swap, but I'm pleased with the pedals I came up with. Used a pedal bucket and clutch pedal from a 92 k1500 chevy truck. Fit really well and only required bending the pedal to get it in stock location. I'll fine tune the fit once the interior is back together. Not sure what's up with this picture, but the tops of the pedals are much more closely aligned than they appear here.

IMG_3020.JPG

More details in my build thread here.

For posterity sake, if anyone should need a clutch assembly for their 80; Dave at Japan4x4 is a great source. He can get your parts directly from Toyota in Japan and his rates and shipping are very good. I bought my clutch pedal and several other parts from them. @Japan4X4

For posterity sake, if anyone should need a clutch assembly for their 80; Dave at Japan4x4 is a great source. He can get your parts directly from Toyota in Japan and his rates and shipping are very good. I bought my clutch pedal and several other parts from them. @Japan4X4

Same here, and he has the complete list of what is needed so you do not have to figure out every nut, bolt, spring, clip, bushing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom