shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so far i started the SO and i broke a craftsman socket wrench trying to get the ublots off so in fear of breaking my others the same way i welded the socket to the wrench works good now.. :p anyway i want to order some doesch techs (dont remember how they spelled it) but i heard they were good and cheap. if anyone knows where i can order a pair becuase non of the shops around here have them. or or or if ya have any better ideas to good cheap shocks throw them into he mix.. any help would be great...thanls -al

Figure out what part number you need from the tech section. Summit Racing will more than likely have them, you just have to search by the p/n. I think I paid $27 each for mine.

from what ive heard they are stiff and good for controling a sprung over 60s sway around turns..

I have the 3000 series on my SUA 40. I don't find them stiff at all. The cost was very appealing, not to mention I heard good things about them for articulation.

DT3000's are soft, and cheap. ~$27 delivered from Summit, but non-stock, so you do wait a bit. I really like them, and have run them for 7-8 years on various rigs, but I'm gonna up to Bilsteins next round for better wheelhop control on those nasty vertical hillclimbs :D

Their pre-runner 8000 series is stiffer valved, but more $$ too.

maybe it was 8000 series that i heard about...owelll. thanks woody for clearing it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom