Shakey mirror fix with a bracket and bottom post fix (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Am I am idiot? I can't seem to get the bracket to work. No matter what I do, I can't get the window motor to go behind the bracket

Have you watched the videos?
Yeah I watched the YouTube short and the guy said to fish it around but no matter how much I fish it around, it won't catch behind. I also have the bottom post piece on too but I can't get it to sit on top of the whole in the inner mirror bracket because I can't get the motor fished up high enough behind the bracket

Maybe post some pics? I did this fix, was straightforward enough with the youtube video as a guide. Either there's something you're doing wrong, or there's a physical difference with your setup.

Maybe post some pics? I did this fix, was straightforward enough with the youtube video as a guide. Either there's something you're doing wrong, or there's a physical difference with your setup.
I'll get to that here in a bit. I have a few I can send now, but I can get better ones and videos when it stops friggin raining out here.

IMG_9688.jpeg
IMG_9643.jpeg

Pretty much just pictures of the setup before even putting on the 3d printed mount. It's on there now but don't have a pic of that yet

You may try loosening the screws on the 3d printed bracket by about a half turn, the mirror still needs to be in their tight, so don't loosen them too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom