Wanted Seriously after a unicorn- HDJ80, LHD, 1HD-T 12 valve, Manual, 3x lockers. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I'm a serious buyer for that exact truck, have the funds available, and will take on the work of importing from anywhere.
My brother and I are travelling in an identical truck modified into an overlander, and we are travelling the world in it.
It's an amazing rig, but it would be extremely valuable to have one in Canada for a daily driver when we visit home that we can also get parts from it in case of breakdowns. OEM parts are tough to find and waiting for them has cost us weeks or months of time due8ng this trip so far.
If anyone has

If it is a 1HD-T 12 valve, 5 speed manual, factory 3x lockers, with air conditioning I am definitely interested.
If not, then I'm going to continue the search 😀

Factory lockers are overrated imo, especially since you can get aftermarket ones easily.
I think most people could do without them, for sure. For the purposes I am investing in this truck they aren't overrated. They add a ton to resale, and my current overlander has them and I want a clone to pull parts from in emergency situations, so everything has to match.

If you're not already, keep an eye on the websites below. There's usually a few for sale at any given time. You may need to make inquiries regarding specific equipment since many sellers seem to be a little short on details.

There are other European websites.

If you need boots on the ground in Europe, PM me. I know a guy who can help.

If you're not already, keep an eye on the websites below. There's usually a few for sale at any given time. You may need to make inquiries regarding specific equipment since many sellers seem to be a little short on details.

There are other European websites.

If you need boots on the ground in Europe, PM me. I know a guy who can help.
Thanks!

It's close?
PXL_20240303_195112509.jpg

I'm a serious buyer for that exact truck, have the funds available, and will take on the work of importing from anywhere.
My brother and I are travelling in an identical truck modified into an overlander, and we are travelling the world in it.
It's an amazing rig, but it would be extremely valuable to have one in Canada for a daily driver when we visit home that we can also get parts from it in case of breakdowns. OEM parts are tough to find and waiting for them has cost us weeks or months of time due8ng this trip so far.
If anyone has
I have exactly what you are looking for in exceptional condition. We have not yet listed it for sale. Reach out to me directly and I'll share more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom