September Meet 9/30/17 @ Reds Porch (Braker Ln) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The parking lot is split in two: in front of and behind the restaurant. I like the parking behind because the back porch/ bar area overlooks those parking spots and has the lake in the background.

I have seen times where folks parallel park along Stonelake Dr. It is next to the roaring fork, but is far enough away where the two don't share a parking lot.

Ideally, we'd all sit outside on the back deck area. There is a bar counter on the patio side (assuming the garage type doors are open)

Should we call in and get a reservation?

I think Red's might be a great compromise location as we can alternate between the North and South locations every month. Let's put it to a vote.

I'm fine with it.

Im good either way, just as long as we can get together, seems most folks are North.
I am also good with this. I'm way south (1626/Manchaca) but have been seeing more LC's lately in south Austin.

I am also good with this. I'm way south (1626/Manchaca) but have been seeing more LC's lately in south Austin.
We are everywhere!! I too am digging the north/south rotation and odds are it will get me to attend more often.

It's in two weeks.

Been so busy and just now saw this conversation. I like Red's idea, good job, I was thinking about this place for a while! North, South switch off every month works. Rudy's is great and all but it's getting old and it's time for a change!!

REMINDER, THIS SATURDAY! Looking forward to it, I have lots to discuss on my build.

I may, or may not have my dash in pieces this week. AC repair has been a huge pain.

Planning on it but no guarantee yet. Need to figure out if I need to shuffle kids around first.

What time will this be at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom