For Sale Selling the entire herd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

timmbuck2

SILVER Star
Threads
Tired of dealing with Lakewood code enforcement, and Craigslist buyers who think that all FJ55's should be rust free, and cost nothing!

On CL and eBay:

If you ever wanted to be the guy with the most FJ55's in the country, then this is a great start. 8 total rigs. 2 food drivers, 2 that are close, and 4 parts rigs. Plus 4 of the rigs are stuffed full of parts and I have a garage full of more parts. hoods, rims, doors, back doors, trannies, t cases, tool kits, a/c unit, jacks, glass, just tons of parts, a good roof, fenders, etc. Having to give up my storage lot and I am DONE! Here are the details:

1976 (the white one with the black roof rack) - have title. great runner and driver, interior is great. Definitely has rust (what pig doesn't) but have all the parts to fix it. Just was driving this today. big bump hood! 76 so 4 speed and front disc brakes

1969 - (beige and tan one in the pics) - have title. was told it was running when I picked it up, never tried. Solid body, interior needs work. Rare early pig

1974 - green and white one - have title. great shape, has a V6 that someone researched and is a grand national engine? again said it was running, have not tried it yet

1976 - Green and white one with huge roof rack - have title. runs and drives, very solid. big bump hood! 76 so 4 speed and front disc brakes

parts rigs: 4 rigs, no titles. I think they are 1 68, 72, 70 and either 76 or 74. The 68 has a lot of the early stuff on it.

I am in Denver, can hold on to them for a few weeks but they need to be gone asap. Every single FJ55 part I have will be included. Literally tons of parts. Contact me for questions and more pics. Thanks!

Best offer over $10k will get every single pig part I have....and 8 rigs!

previous post:
Sigh...been gathering this huge collection of Pigs and Pig Parts for years. But this weekend I stumbled across a couple of mountain properties that have been my dream for as long as I can remember. But that means getting rid of everything in my pig collection. (Keeping my 1964 FJ40) Here is what I can think of off hand:

So much I am not sure I can remember it all. :)

Running pigs: 2 1976. One is the white/rusty one in the pics. Runs and drives great! I paid $3500, and would probably keep it as my driver if it doesn't sell. The other 76 is the green/white one with the huge roof rack. Been sitting awhile, but runs and drives.

Kinda running or was running when I bought them: 69 the tan one in the pics, PO says it was running when he parked it. Very complete early pig.

73 (I think) the other green and white one, very very solid and has a Buick v8 that someone said was a Grand National motor. In a pig?? :)

Parts rigs: 3 whole rigs, plus I have one I am almost done stripping down.

Parts?? Tons, literally. The 3 parts rigs are packed full of parts, I have quarter panels, doors, a top, rims, hoods (no big bumps, just earlier hoods) etc etc etc plus boxes and boxes full, plus a couple of a/c units (under the dash pieces) and some tool kits. Would like to sell all the parts together, I have TONS of requests for parts, had a spreadsheet at one time of parts requests, easily had a couple grand from only about 30 people. That doesn't even put a dent in the pile.

Please email instead of a message here, easier to keep track of things. timmbuck2 at gmail

AND a huge apology to all the people who emailed and asked for parts earlier this year. Life got in the way of pulling all the parts you guys needed, and I am sorry about that. Hopefully this all will go to someone who can take care of these pigs and parts the way they and all of you deserve.

Thanks all, Pigs will always be in my heart, and hopefully I will still have one to tinker with!

Tim

00C0C_5b0zlBDgjvY_600x450.jpg

00T0T_bsM70aSI0EW_600x450.jpg

20170121_153853.jpg

20170121_153911.jpg

20170120_143507.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I am in Denver. AS I mentioned, I have family in Iowa/Illinois and will be driving there in Oct, and my gf has family in LA and we are driving there someday. :)

Sad and happy for you.
I could sure use a tailgate handle. My roofline is quite the mess. Dont know if that would be something that would be solved by your pile.

It is official, I am getting out of the Pig storage and parting out business. :) Ended up buying land down in Southern Colorado, so want to get rid of my workshop and Pig herd storage facility (P.H.S.F.) although I have 100+ acres so could always let them roam down there free range style. ;)

I would prefer to sell these whole, or sell the whole lot (2 runners, 3 solid projects, 4 parts rigs, and a TON of parts...literally) especially since I am swamped with work this week and will be out of town for work all of next week. Whatever is left in a couple of weeks when I get back will start to get parted out. I hope to keep one piggie for myself, but if I get a decent offer then every single pig part I have will be gone.

Thanks for the interest when I posted the last time, just didn't have the time, or motivation, or desire, to get rid of everything. Now I have at least 2 of those.

Thanks all

Tim

front fender marker lights
front emblems from the
front door window regulators from something later than Sep 73 (no wing windows)
whole tailgate if you'll sell it.

have a palce in Golden (kid goes to college there) where it can all go until I can get it down to Austin, TX.

I believe they have. I reached out to him for parts and he said he had a buyer for all.

Tired of dealing with Lakewood code enforcement, and Craigslist buyers who think that all FJ55's should be rust free, and cost nothing!

On CL and eBay, buy them all...

Been a CRAZY summer, but finally getting back to figuring this all out. Going to sell the 76 good runner/driver first with any parts the buyer will need. Then I will start parting things out. As you can see from my previous ads, I have 2 drivers, 2 solid projects, and 4 parts rigs plus tons literally of parts. (body parts, carbs, doors, windows, rear doors, hoods, rims, a top, most of the parts rigs have engines and trannies and tcases.) If you are interested please send me an email at timmbuck2 at gmail. The messages here get overwhelming and hard to follow at times. :) I am hoping to start spending time at my shop pulling parts starting this weekend. Apologies if you sent me a request in the past, I had work explode and haven't touched them in months. I am moving workshops at the end of the year, so want to take the time to do this right. Thanks, hope everyone is awesome! :)

Been a CRAZY summer, but finally getting back to figuring this all out. Going to sell the 76 good runner/driver first with any parts the buyer will need. Then I will start parting things out. As you can see from my previous ads, I have 2 drivers, 2 solid projects, and 4 parts rigs plus tons literally of parts. (body parts, carbs, doors, windows, rear doors, hoods, rims, a top, most of the parts rigs have engines and trannies and tcases.) If you are interested please send me an email at timmbuck2 at gmail. The messages here get overwhelming and hard to follow at times. :) I am hoping to start spending time at my shop pulling parts starting this weekend. Apologies if you sent me a request in the past, I had work explode and haven't touched them in months. I am moving workshops at the end of the year, so want to take the time to do this right. Thanks, hope everyone is awesome! :)

I'm new to the forum and sent you an email. I'm looking for '72 piggy rocker panels, front/rear fenders, and possibly a new drivers side door. Much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom