Second battery where spare used to be. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.yomama.net
Someone asked to see pics of this on the old SORry website.
go to Http://www.yomama.net and click on "More Cruiser Pics".

Yomama 8)

Nice looking setup.
thumbsup.gif

But  Sony Xplode speakers?   Ran those very briefly myself....
puke.gif

If you're running a decent amp to em consider spending a few more bucks for some JLs.  Or go audiophile with some Dyns.  :bow:

Keep,

Thanks and No thanks...

I have been an "audiophile" for years, The only thing that matters on speakers is watts, ohms and freq range. Sony has been making quality products for years like our Cruisers. But hey, I bet the guys at audio king love to see you walk in the door.

Yomama

Hey Y, is your site down a lot? Every time I try to check out the www.yomama.net link, I get a "Cannot find server or DNS error."

:tear:

Yomama,

Sony Xplode = superior speaker? Or maybe Yomama = tone deaf. I hope that in your case ignorance really is blissful. :D:flipoff2::D

Tucson, Back up and running, for now.....

Keep,
I can see by your "limited" response that you really have no clue.. :dunno:..Why don't you explain to everyone how you can hear above 20Khz and below 20hz? HaHa, then explain how a 400hz tone from your speakers sound better then a 400hz tone from mine? :ugh: :tear: :cry:

Yomama

I don't want to subject others here to your inane blathering anymore than necessary so I won't respond on the forum. ;)

Seriously though, lets continue this discussion in PMs, look for my response.

I was kinda enjoying watching the gloves come off...with the stereo talk, I was beginning to think this was a board for the upcoming "Fast & Furious II" :D

NPR doesn't make my factory speakers fart....unless I really crank it up...but there is a new Jimmy Buffett disk coming out April 15th ;), so I might be in the market for some new speakers, and your input might be useful.

-H-

-H-,

Ya beat me to the punch(so to speek) I thought I was going to have to tell the "I prefer" story again..

BTW...If you crank it up when the ATC fanfare comes on I bet you get a rattle........ :beer:

Yeah, the other night they had some guy on from the Center for Love, Peace and Conspiracy without Thought, or something like that.... :ugh:

Perhaps you should post the previous "I prefer" thread...I'll start with speakers:

I prefer cheap speakers that can get dusty and wet; dented and abused without worrying about the replacement cost

See how nice and unassuming that sounds! :slap: :D

-H-

I prefer cheap speakers that can get dusty and wet; dented and abused without worrying about the replacement cost-H-
I run Boston Acoustics weatherproof patio speakers in my roof/doorless 40, they see a LOT of water, pollen, dust, mud everything and so far have not let me down. They aren't cheap tho. I think MSRP is ~$300 a pair. I got them barely used from a friends dad for free. :D It was the best option for me since there are no stock speaker locations in 40's.

-H-

You learn well, glasshopper......... 8)

Try to grab the pebble....... :beer:

Keep, dont worry I got you back buddy. Sorry yomamma, sony blows balls, and watts means nothing in the audiophile world. I have a McIntosh amp that puts out 350w at 8 ohms, 350w at 4 ohms and 350w at 2 ohms. I have tried many other amps too that claim 1000's of watts and my 350 kick the crap out of all of them. Oh an one more thing, I can hear over 20k and under 20 hz. I can walk into a room and hear if a tv is on. Thats 23k. I can walk into a building and hear the a/c running, that 15-20hz. Your site is very cool though.
-Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom