Seat covers comparison & question. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I decided to get seat covers for my 80. I have seen two different covers, the heavy material that SOR sella and GT Covers. I would like to ask those that have either to let me know if they like them and if they would recommend them
Also are there other types of seat cover available? Don't care for the neoprene type.

Thanks

Anyone?
There's got to be someone that has either.

I've got the GT covers and have been very pleased with them. They fit very well for not being custom fitted to each individual seat(I realize they're made for each application, but not each individual seat). I got the nylon waterproof ones and was expecting a slippery type of nylon, but was pleasantly surprised when they turned out to be a much more rugged and durable cordura style of nylon. I've had them for 6 months now and they've protected the seats very well. I got them for the back seats simply so that when I folded the seats to carry lumber or the like the seats would be protected. They have definately been used for that purpose and have held up well.

All in all I'd give them a score of 9.5 out of 10.

Only downside, is you don't get the feel of sitting on leather, which I miss at times, and appreciate at others.

Ary

I have GT Covers on the front seats. The feel is excellent, but fit is just OK. They are very comfortable.

BTW, are GT Covers and Great Covers the same company? Why 2 different websites?

Has anyone tried the Leatherette GT Covers?

I have CalTrend Prestige cloth seat covers I purchased through a Toyota dealer. They are an "exact fit" and fit so well many people have thought I had cloth interior. Highly recommend CalTrend Prestige series covers. BTW the dealer I purchased from is in Everett, WA. Best of luck.

Russell

PACNW96 said:
I have CalTrend Prestige cloth seat covers I purchased through a Toyota dealer. They are an "exact fit" and fit so well many people have thought I had cloth interior. Highly recommend CalTrend Prestige series covers. BTW the dealer I purchased from is in Everett, WA. Best of luck.

Russell

We need pictures :D

sor seat covers

get the tuff ducks from sor. really a great product and water proof too.
have them on all of my cruisers and wish that they made them for my tacoma as well. you will not be disappointed with them especially if you are into outdoor activities or have kids that subject your interior to stains, mud, etc. :cheers:

The wife got me the SOR covers for me for father's day and I love them, specially when it is very hot since I don't like the feel of leather sticking to my back then it is 100 degrees or higher and the truck has been sitting outside.

Seat Covers

Anybody know where I can get brown cloth front seat bolsters for my'92 FJ80? Have thought about full seat covers but the rest of the cloth is immaculate. Just the cracks on the side bolsters in the vinyl of the front seats. Toyota has discontinued the seat covers. Any links to the other seat covers and some pics would be great too. Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom