For Sale FJ43's and FJ45's in Texas - An Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For over twenty five years I have been a Land Cruiser aficionado, starting with a single FJ40 and eventually having owned and driven most models. With me when I call my insurance agent to add a vehicle, they never even ask “What vehicle?”, they just ask “What year?”, while briefly commenting, “Another one!”. But with over 320,000 trouble free miles on one truck as well as excellent value retention and appreciation history on many more, why would I consider anything else.

During this time I was instrumental in founding, as well as serving as the initial President of Lone Star Land Cruisers which has grown to become one of the largest Toyota Land Cruiser Clubs in the United States.

I have driven countless hours traveling to hunt for or bring back trucks from all kinds of locales.

I have traveled on long journeys just to dig through parts piles or visit other Land Cruiser businesses.

I have enjoyed meeting with cruiser heads from all over the world and made many life-long friends.

But of all these things, the most fun is always the hunt.

For me, like many others, this is a Hobby / Business / Addiction.

I currently have a number of high quality trucks available for immediate purchase and delivery.

If you are seriously interested please PM me directly with your name and phone number and a little bit about what you are looking for and I will do my best to respond directly. Rather than list a bunch of specific vehicles and prices, I hope you will allow me to try to work within a specific budget and see if there is a fit. For this to make any sense at all, please understand it is not my intent to undersell the market of confirmed recent trades. My goal is to deliver a very high quality truck at a good value.

Thank you for the audience.

Tom Watson

Cruisers 300x992.jpg

Thank you!! At least two great trucks off to new homes so far. Thank you!!

Thank you all again. Another one off to a very happy customer.

Great looking cruisers, man. Nice business model you got going there, with clean rigs!

Thank you all!! Another one off to a new home.

hey Tom. I am looking for a BJ/FJ 42/43/44....
What is your # or website...Chip

Just sent you a private message with full contact info.

Thank you all!! Another one off to a new home.

I was just browsing the inventory on your website and I can't seem to load any info or more pics on the trucks you have available. Do I need to contact you separately for this?

Yes. Just PM'ed you my contact info.

Any more photos of the '85 FJ45? Also what's the asking price for that truck? Link on your website does not appear to work.

Yes. Just PM'ed you my contact info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom