Scouting Chattooga (It was a good day) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
240 miles
16 gallons of gas
140 bluegrass songs
8 turkeys
1 dented fender
6 stream crossings
2 wet shoes
1 bag of trash
1 dirty dog
Some giant trees, campsites, blocked roads, mud, and a lot of walking.

All equaled to a great day of scouting and some new places for UC to go camping and wheeling.

We found some great trails

JPs Place
Trolls Trail
Fender Bender
Mafias Hideaway

and many others.

Ignore the sound at the end of the movie below. It was just JP screaming like a little girl. He forgot about the wave in all the excitement.
www.828rugs.com/uc/MOV00134.AVI

DSC00119.JPG

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00123.JPG

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00142.JPG

DSC00145.JPG

DSC00122.JPG

Last edited:
Looks nice! but where's a pic of the dented fender?

Yeah not falling for that one. I'm pretty sure there are throwable rocks in San Diego. Something tells me I'd get hit with one walking out of my house if I posted that pic up.

Clearly visible 22 seconds into the video. I found my helmet.

Long distance rocks

Yeah not falling for that one. I'm pretty sure there are throwable rocks in San Diego. Something tells me I'd get hit with one walking out of my house if I posted that pic up.

Don't worry about a rock: you won't even perceive a threat. When it comes, there will be no pain!

Clearly visible 22 seconds into the video. I found my helmet.[/quote]

Had a great time yesterday as well. Absolutely beautiful area out there can wait to get back in there and do so camping and lots of exploring............ and less walking :D

first penstriping, now a dent.....give it up and get a lift!!!!!!! and wheel it!!!!! ya know you want to.

Very nice.

Marshall is probably on Slee's web site shopping for the 80 right now....gonna use his Bush bucks ;)

Looks like a great trip guys. Sorry I couldn't make it. I really needed this wkend to do some work on my own vehicle and for school. Post up if anyone heads out there again soon! Looks like a good time. I looked up those coordinates on Google Earth and my GPS software. Could be a sweet place for some explorin. Any chance that we could do a similar Cullowhee-ish trip out there sometime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom