ScanGuage II Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I spent the last week or two exchanging emails with Joey, who works marketing for Linear-Logic, the manufacturer of the ScanGuage II. This is the ultimate engine code scan tool and real time digital gauge/trip computer that many on this forum rave about for use in our cruisers. To check it out on their website, see: ScanGaugeII - Trip Computers + Digital Gauges + Scan Tool

After some discussion, Joey agreed to offer the following group buy deal for IH8MUD Forum members:

You can get the ScanGuage II for $149.95 including shipping. This is $20 off their normal web price and is $10 cheaper than anything I've found on the internet. Even better, no minimum quantity has to be ordered for forum members to get that price, so you can order and get yours right away (no waiting for another 9 broke MUDers to come up with the cash).

If you want an extra cable, they are only $14.95 each, instead of the normal web price of $19.95.

To get your ScanGuage, you can call in your order to 888-433-5664, ext 13 and be sure to mention the IH8MUD Forum Group Buy.

If you don't want to call in, you can order by sending the payment via PayPal to groupbuy@linear-logic.com, and in the notes mention the IH8MUD Forum Group Buy.

I ordered mine yesterday and the process was painless. It is supposed to ship today and they said I would have it by Tuesday. I'll post up as soon as it arrives.
On a technical note, related to some of the other ScanGuage threads, I asked Joey about the capability for the XGauge (another feature of the ScanGuage) to read transmission temps. He said that their engineers were working on it but had been unsuccessful and didn't believe it was available through the Land Cruiser's diagnostic system. If someone knows differently and has some suggestions for their engineers, send them an email at:
suggestions@linear-logic.com

Hope there is a good response to the group buy and everyone enjoys their new toy!

I already have one....but this is a good deal for someone who is interested.

Great Job, but Im pre-odbII :( or I'd but one.

I called this afternoon. Thanks for doing the legwork! Process was painless.:cheers:

Yes, thanks for doing the legwork. Any idea on how long this deal will be available?

Thanks! I've already got a ScanGauge 2 but ordered an extra wire using your group buy.

I promised a reply when my purchase was complete.

I ordered on Thursday at 3 pm, they shipped it on Friday and I received it on Saturday. Not bad, even given I live in Tucson and they ship from Mesa.

ScanGaugeII arrived new in box, with gauge, cable, some velcro for mounting and a very complete users guide.

Very easy and quick transaction at the right price.

Can't wait to get it installed!

Just got one.
Thanx for the link!

Does the 95 ECM give ALL the data it needs? They mentioned some vehicles don't give Fuel pressure. Is that the Land Cruiser?

The 80 series doesn't report fuel pressure (FPR) or manifold absolute pressure (MAP).

Thanks for lining this up! I was needing an extra cable and just ordered it. Also, wanted a windshield mount and they gave me a discount on it too. Originally $19.95 and the MUD price is $14.95.

Thanks again... Gotta Love MUD!

Last edited:
Thank you! I just got off the phone with Joey and purchased one for my 100 LC and a spare cable for my other vehicles (it will be mounted in the LC most the time). $164.95 shipped was the grand total and they are shipping it same day via USPS Priority Mail which will reach me in 2 days.

I was just thinking about finally getting around to ordering one of these then I saw this group buy, awesome!

Of the 12 standard digital gauges those are the only 2 that don't work. Some of the additional/optional X Gauge commands don't work either (transmission temperature is the one that most people would like that isn't currently available). All in all though, I think it's a great product.

Called and ordered via phone, very nice people. They shipped my order within 24 hours via USPS Priority Mail, I had the ScanGauge in 2 days. Installed it this weekend and very happy!

scan_gauge_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom