ScanGuage II Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ScanGauge mounting location.

Thanks for doing the research on this gauge group buy, I ordered the gauge with an additional cable for the :princess: 08' Sienna. Easy transaction, quick shipping, very complete package with a detailed manual for operating/troubleshooting. I mounted my gauge just in front of the map light, rotated the OBD II bracket 90 degrees, installed the plug and secured the bracket- I will follow-up with using nylon spacers to offset the fuse bracket, giving marginal spacing between the plug and the individual fuses.

Routing the cable behind the lower dash and removing the door moulding proved to be the easiest way to continue up the A pillar and above the headliner. I did this by removing the DS grab bar, DS visor, visor anchor and map light, being ever so careful with the headliner, I used a "fish tape" to pull the cable to the map light location and finished the install by mounting the gauge with the provided velcro and worked in reverse to install all fore mentioned components. Overall, to install the gauge in this location was a lot of fun and may have taken 30 mins., the gauge is easy to read and secure enough to make adjustments while driving.
EMS exhaust 003.jpg
EMS exhaust 001.jpg
EMS exhaust 002.jpg

can sgII report oil pressure?

I need to order a spare cable with this offer. I haven't spent much time with mine, just set some of the standard gauges and leave it at that.

Can you get oil pressure with it?
I keep reading about this scangauge II in various threads and someone always ask about oil pressure (never see an answer:meh:). Does this report oil pressure?

I was hoping it did, but it doesn't. Unless there is an X-gauge I dont know about. But I'd buy it either way. Its nice to keep an eye on the water temp. And I like the fuel economy stuff, the cost of the current trip is fun to know. How much did that little trip down fins just cost.:hmm:

Just to let you guys know that Joey is still there :hillbilly: and promptly got back to me to let me know that the group-buy is still honored by them!

Thanks, azcruizer, for getting this together and hope I'll have mine for my new (to me) Sienna soon!

Mot :D

Just ordered mine today... so it's still a go on the group buy!

Thanks again to the original negotiator!

Just to update everyone I ordered mine today and got the group buy price.

Thnaks for setting this up and thanks to Linear Logic for still honoring the deal. :cheers:

Great deal on the SG that provides accurate, valuable real time data, allowing many other apps to increase your LC driving experience- priceless!

Great deal on the SG that provides accurate, valuable real time data, allowing many other apps to increase your LC driving experience- priceless!

Yep going to be great to watch real time the affect each mod has on it from full tune up to injector clean to lift and tires (the last two may not be welcome effects on MPG's).

Also with a new rig will be great to monitor things like Coolant temp and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom