SAS #6 Texas Convoy thread. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

POTATO LAUNCHER

TLCA #6928
Threads
This year's Texas Convoy will be Friday July 29th at my shop. There will be food provided and is BYOB.
We will leave Saturday July 30th at 9am for with a overnight destination near the Great SandDunes NP. Their is a place that we set up camp on BLM land just south of the park.
I will be leading a group over Medano Pass again for those of you wanting to do that..
The next morning we will make our annual pilgrimage to Classic Cruisers in Poncha Springs CO. Brandon and crew will be there to welcome us for shopping and a group photo.
Please respond so we can get a head count for food.
Looking forward to seeing y'all real soon.
Casey..

Last edited:
We will be there. Party of 4. All non-vegan.

Just me

@POTATO LAUNCHER thanks for including me in the list, but I am not able to make it out to this event. A few of us went out to CO last year, but didn't attend the event then either.

have a blast!

My tentative plan for our next Colorado trip (Kay and I spent three days last weekend with the FJ60's ancestors at Pig Party 2022 in southern Colorado and northern New Mexico) is to drive the FJ60 up to Salida on Saturday July 30th, then further north on the 31st for a few days of mountain biking in the South Park area. Maybe we could meet the convoy at Classic Cruisers. I have some parts to drop off with Brandon, and it would be good to see everyone again.

That would be great John. I'm shooting for around noon MST at Classic Cruisers on the 31st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom