Sandgrabba Floor Mats (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have any experience with these? I am looking to buy some, but I want to see the fit in a 60 series before I spend the money to get them shipped from Australia.

Buyers seem pretty happy with them, but I have to adjust the color of my monitor or check my eye:

Sandgrabba floormats?????? - PradoPoint - Toyota Prado 4x4 Landcruiser Forum

color.JPG

Does anyone have any experience with these? I am looking to buy some, but I want to see the fit in a 60 series before I spend the money to get them shipped from Australia.

Hi mate, i am from No Bull accessories in Australia. If you email us on info@nobullaccessories.com.au i can send some photos for you to look at. Just so you know the 60 series floor is identical to the 79 series landcruiser. Hard to imagine the floor has been the same all the way along Send us an email and will send some photos Brad griegg

Hi mate, i am from No Bull accessories in Australia. If you email us on info@nobullaccessories.com.au i can send some photos for you to look at. Just so you know the 60 series floor is identical to the 79 series landcruiser. Hard to imagine the floor has been the same all the way along Send us an email and will send some photos Brad griegg

Not to hijack but does this mean that vinyl flooring for a 79 series would fit a 60? Or suspension seats perhaps?

Email sent! Can't wait to here back with those pictures, also if anyone is interested in a group buy we might be able to reduce the cost of importing them to the USA.

Curious to see if you ended up ordering these. I'm interested and currently considering ordering a pair

I've actually been talking with Brad, @Sandgrabba, about a full set of these recently. Just waiting on a shipping quote and hoping shipping to the states doesn't make them unobtainium.

I'll be glad to post it here as soon as i get the info myself

I didn't end up ordering them. I would have to buy the front, rear, and cargo at once to make it worth it for shipping and at that price it wasn't worth it to me. Way to many other things to do first and my fj already has hex mats in it.

I'll try to get in touch with @Sandgrabba tomorrow to get a final price shipped. It looks like the full set is $445 aud with is $336 usd. If your shipping is usd, that puts me to around $450, which i would at least consider, though i'm not sure my wife would go for it.

Guys, Unfortunately due to freight restrctions its difficult because of the cubing size of the mats to do it any cheaper. We only charge you what we get charged, there is no markup from our end. Our mats come in three colours black charcoal or beige and will last a very long time. We offer a 5 year warranty in Australian and would assure you all they will last. We first started producing in 1992 and patrols y61 were one of our first and we have clients repalcing those at 17 years on. if anyone want photos of the mats for there particular vehicle email myself on brad@nobullaccessories.com.au we aslo do a lot of LHD vehicles now so some are available. With he push of SUV from america we will be doing mats for those to.

60 Series Cargo.jpg

60 Series Front 01.jpg

60 Series Rear 02.jpg

60 Series Tailgate.jpg

60 Series Sahara RH Front Grey.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom