San Diego Rigs and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, @custyota and I were thinking of setting up a rigs and coffee for everyone in the greater SD area. We have a place in mind in IB but would like to have it move every month or 2 to possibly try different coffee spots. Let me know what everyone thinks!

Sounds good to me. I will always make if I can.

Sounds good to me...for what it’s worth I don’t own one yet but have been looking for almost a year now. It’s a bit far for me (Carlsbad) but Either way it would be awesome to see what everyone has got and to learn from you all.

@Adamcbad We were talking about possibly having a roaming meet up once a month or every two months. There are so many of us spread out all over the place. I will be talking with the owner of the coffee shop in Imperial Beach this week and @Tylerh84 and I will keep everyone posted.

I don't frequent coffee shops much so can't help much as far as recommendations other than roaming more northward towards Rancho Bernardo at some point. Now if we were talking breweries...

Frank

I don't frequent coffee shops much so can't help much as far as recommendations other than roaming more northward towards Rancho Bernardo at some point. Now if we were talking breweries...

Frank

Think I noticed about breweries around most don't have parking lots. Can you recomend some breweries that do? Modern Times, Point Loma kind of does.

On the upper end is Stone in Escondido with a huge parking lot. Mother Earth in San Marcos has a nice lot. 2nd Chance in Rancho Bernardo has a lot but can be quite full at peak times. In the middle we have Green Flash which has a nice big lot. I am sure I can come up with more but most will be Mira Mesa on north.

Frank

We are always open to ideas! Just wanted to get a monthly met up locally here in SD. Thought of coffee in the A.M. not to conflict with Beach and Toys meetings in the afternoon.

Good call.

Sorry y'all had to put this on the back burner, had to fly out to NC and help some friends with Hurricane damage.

Actual date???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom