Salt? What Salt...I don't see any salt

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Website
landtankproducts.com
Vermont saw some snow last week and on Friday I had to drive to an acount. Drove through the mountains. They seemed to have gotten maybe 3 or so inches of snow. This is my truck after the drive.

REDDER1

SILVER Star
Visit site
Rick...
I love the first two pics!! that looks like a REAL new england rig!! :D

That 4 hour powerwash you did in the last pic seems to have caused some damage...it now looks like a SoCal rig! :D..really really pertty lookin :p :D :D

ps..we need to get together let me know when you have some time.

later..
joe

yooper

SILVER Star
Visit site
[quote author=fj40crusher link=board=2;threadid=7595;start=msg63567#msg63567 date=1068938021]
I would freak out if any of my rigs got that covered in salt :eek:
[/quote]

Hah! My truck looks like that every day all winter. I try to wash it weekly in the winter, including an underbody wash. Not much else you can do up here in the Great White North. 8)

Visit site
[quote author=yooper link=board=2;threadid=7595;start=msg63797#msg63797 date=1069002305]
Hah! My truck looks like that every day all winter. I try to wash it weekly in the winter, including an underbody wash. Not much else you can do up here in the Great White North. 8)
[/quote]

There are always options, Sean -- !!

LinkPhoto

Visit site
Hey Sean, I thought they used sand up in the marquette area too. I know round crystal and Iron mountain they do. That always causes for twice a dirty car then salt. But at least it doesnt desolve the car. Down here 'round chi-town its salt city.

-Bryan

Visit site
You guys crack me up.
I grew up in salt lake city and I jsut thought all cars were covered in a brine compound till I was about 5. I used to just wash mine once a week and do the undercarriage wash once a month. not an issue any more as I play in the pac norwest now.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom