Salt? What Salt...I don't see any salt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would wax it too. I would freak out if any of my rigs got that covered in salt :eek:

make sure to get the underbody, too --

-- what color is that, jade? is it factory?

eric

Rick,
She cleans up nice. Let me know if you ever want to sell your flares. :D
-B-

Rick...
I love the first two pics!! that looks like a REAL new england rig!! :D

That 4 hour powerwash you did in the last pic seems to have caused some damage...it now looks like a SoCal rig! :D..really really pertty lookin :p :D :D

ps..we need to get together let me know when you have some time.

later..
joe

Hey Rick,

VERY nice tubular extension thingy on the RH fender and "A" pillar :cheers:

Let the GAWKING begin :D

What happened to yer winch? :-\

D-

[quote author=fj40crusher link=board=2;threadid=7595;start=msg63567#msg63567 date=1068938021]
I would freak out if any of my rigs got that covered in salt :eek:
[/quote]

Hah! My truck looks like that every day all winter. I try to wash it weekly in the winter, including an underbody wash. Not much else you can do up here in the Great White North. 8)

[quote author=yooper link=board=2;threadid=7595;start=msg63797#msg63797 date=1069002305]
Hah! My truck looks like that every day all winter. I try to wash it weekly in the winter, including an underbody wash. Not much else you can do up here in the Great White North. 8)
[/quote]

There are always options, Sean -- !!

LinkPhoto

Hey Sean, I thought they used sand up in the marquette area too. I know round crystal and Iron mountain they do. That always causes for twice a dirty car then salt. But at least it doesnt desolve the car. Down here 'round chi-town its salt city.

-Bryan

You guys crack me up.
I grew up in salt lake city and I jsut thought all cars were covered in a brine compound till I was about 5. I used to just wash mine once a week and do the undercarriage wash once a month. not an issue any more as I play in the pac norwest now.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom