Builds ROTW Top end yobbo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put the stubbies in the water pack mate...

Romer said:
Thanks, I appreciate that. So I don't step over the lingo, I'll say it in my own lingo.

I raise my glass of Crown Royal Reserve while I smoke my Macanudo Portifino in appreciation of the excellent write-up.

Could you translate that for me:beer:
Translation; Ill tip my stubbie of lager down me gob then have a puff of my smoke.
Is that a heavy beer or a light? Sounds like a flash one , I drink xxxx gold.:beer: :beer: :beer: mmmmmm beer:)

topend yobbo said:
Translation; Ill tip my stubbie of lager down me gob then have a puff of my smoke.
Is that a heavy beer or a light? Sounds like a flash one , I drink xxxx gold.:beer: :beer: :beer: mmmmmm beer:)

Thanks Topend, actually it's Candian Whiskey. The best Canadian Whiskey. :beer:

yobbo = ??????

I know what it means in Korean but I doubt thats what your getting at.

Great write up, nice rig.:D

Thanks for contributing.:cheers:

thanks all for the positive comments and good words.
I still have 2 days to go so dont be shy about posting more comments or questions, good or bad.Lets see some more Aussies up here though.
Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI.
Cheers to all.

I ate at the Outback last night and had a Fosters, or I ran a stubbie of Fosters down me gob. Does that count?

Nice move, get all the VB overseas instead of here :grinpimp:

/me goes back to his XXXX

Nice looking rig mate, I'd like to see some more Aussies on the forums, but there's more than a few of us already lurking here.

G'day mudders. I'm another aussie 80 owner who's found this board. Sweet rig Top end yobbo:cheers:.

One of these days I will post some picks of my rig. It's a 90 hzj80 GXL set up for touring and the occasional play at Landcruiser Mountain Park's extreme tracks. Just finished fitting the new ARB twin pivot spare tyre carrier that was recently released. Looks :cool:.

Have to figure out how post photos first though:doh:.

Any new Aussies out there?
You regular boys remember me?
Still got the old girl and now has a front locker as well.
No more rig of the month?
Love ya's all and take it any way you can.

A hello would be nice.
Oh well the Aussie forums are going gangbusters.
Luv ya's all.

G'day , heres our hzj80 ute in the aussie snow. 098.jpg
098.jpg

G'day again lads , any more barn door peeps on here?
My old wagon is still going strong , as usual.
Hows all the petty 80's going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom