ROTW Neowulf (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Whooho!

I’m famous :D

This is my ROTW

1991 Toyota HZJ80GX,4,2l 1hz diesel , manual ,9,5” full floater, locked , safari edition :D

I bought the car in July 2003 bone stock not as much ass a sticker on it and it’s my first land cruiser , I immediately tossed the original radio out and putt in a pioneer avic-x1 head unit, it has a built in gps so it was necessary mod to drive the rig home. (I suck in on-road driving, that’s why I love off-road)
Well I got home with the rig after driving 2600kilometers inn it, I was tired and numb in the head after hearing tire noise for the last 30hours (the car had only the two 4”speakers that it came with from the factory, one where blown and the other one was shot)
I rested for a week or so and decided that it was time for the first mod; I ripped out the entire interior and started to soundproof the rig, laid the wiring for stereo, installed rear view camera, TV-tuner and installed speakers in the doors.
The first mod was a success, the car had an acceptable noise level, and it was time to start on the real mods. (I thought)

6991.JPG

First up was the engine, needed more power so I installed a safari turbo and intercooler kit.
Then it was time for some poser stuff, a bush guard and over fenders where bought and installed along with 30mm spacers from all-pro offroad.

dscf0006.jpg

dscf0051.jpg

bilde002.jpg

After a while I needed more so I ordered:
Slee offroad 6” lift kit, safari snorkel, 37”tires, momo seats and some other stuff you can se on the pictures, only problem was that the tires where sticking out at the side of the rig so I needed new over fenders, luckily I had already bought a set of clear lenses from MOT the clear lens guru and asked if he cold get me a set of really bad-ass over fenders, he did :D they even have a bad ass name, Bomber and they even made 14,5” wide tires look small, he also sent me the set of flares you can se on the last photos.

6992.jpg

dscf0033.jpg

side041205.jpg

sidea041205.jpg

So the thanks go out to all the members of this forum, especially Christo and Mot for making this build possible in the first place
4X4butikken.no for getting me all the other stuff I needed (hoel rocks)
My girlfriend for letting me do all this without nagging (I really am a lucky man)

Next mods: 4,56(arrived) warn 9,5ti winsj bar (waiting on delivery)

Enjoy the pictures, post if you have a comment or need more info :D

dscf0008.jpg

Neowulf

:D :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :D

Last edited:
Sweet rig! Now you just need to get rid of that brushguard or as I like to call it damage multiplier and get an ARB.

the multiplier will go, I'm just waiting for the warn 9,5ti and a a-bar :D

pic01.jpg

Neowulf, damn nice man!!!

Nice rig. Great Mods.

Stuck - when you see the saying damage multiplier on the board (It's been talked a lot) Saying, "As I like to call it ...." seems . . . . like your taking credit for it. Do you take credit for others work? As we like to call it would have been more appropriate my young padawan

Nice rig Neo!

stuck in GA said:
Sweet rig! Now you just need to get rid of that brushguard or as I like to call it damage multiplier and get an ARB.

Or hubris as I like to call it. (Why the hell did I take you off my ignore list?)

-B-

neowulf said:
So the thanks go out to all the members of this forum, especially Christo and Mot for making this build possible in the first place

Neo,

I don't deserve the credit. ;)
I just helped you lighten your wallet a little. :D

It looks like you do need bigger wheels/tires. I will work on getting the estimate on shipping right away. :grinpimp: You are a brave man for trusting me with those bigger-than-usual items. :eek:

Very cool rig in what seems to be a beautiful country!

Mot :)

Nice truck. Thanks for sharing the pics.

neowulf said:
the multiplier will go, I'm just waiting for the warn 9,5ti and a a-bar :D

pic01.jpg

I like that bumper. I have never seen that one before. Your truck looks awesome. Great work. :cheers:

Wicked. How deep is the snow pack you are running across with that setup?
Cheers,
Sean

Nice to see some Snow pics and a bond cruiser status over in Norway. How about a few pics of the interior seats.....nice rig, thanks for sharing.

Sam

thank's for all the great feedback, being after TiredIronGRB's great build and all :D i just love those portals and when i grow upp i will do that too :D

How deep is the snow pack you are running across with that setup

in this pictures there is under one meter of snow, winter has just arived this season, last winter i drove on several meters of snow, just air down and Crawl on topp of it :D

pics. of seats is noted, and will come :D

Awesome rig dude! I like that steering wheel too! Looks friggin cold up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom