ROTW Neowulf (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice rig Beo .... I really like the flares .... how did you make them? I have noticed that in Norway they make nice flares ... what method do you use .... do you just mold them off the OEM ones or start from scratch?

regards
tito

Neo,

Wasn't the diesel a turbo to begin with? If so what kind of torque and Hp gain did you see when you went with the safari set up?

-Matt

-uhuru- said:
Nice rig Beo .... I really like the flares .... how did you make them? I have noticed that in Norway they make nice flares ... what method do you use .... do you just mold them off the OEM ones or start from scratch?

regards
tito

Quote from his first post....
"I had already bought a set of clear lenses from MOT the clear lens guru and asked if he cold get me a set of really bad-ass over fenders, he did they even have a bad ass name, Bomber and they even made 14,5” wide tires look small, he also sent me the set of flares you can se on the last photos."

Very nice vehicle. Well done sir.....:cheers:

Great rig!

I hope the heater works well! Do you run addatives in the diesel to keep it from freezing?

Fly Rod

Nice. I really like those flares. They look like they serve a purpose.

Wasn't the diesel a turbo to begin with?
No it wass no turbo on it before me :D (1hz is a non turbo 6R diesel engine)

Do you run addatives in the diesel to keep it from freezing?
No adddatives from me , we have polar diesel here so it's already been done.

one picture of the seats and one of my brand new ipf's (did them last night :) )

dscf0004_607.jpg

dscf0003_104.jpg

Greg B said:
Sweet, those are the IPF HID's aren't they? I love those lights, but they are big $$$'s.

He's got them for, er....., pretty cheap. ;)

I hear those IPFs greatly reduce the amount of air let into the radiator and in your case the intercooler although I highly doubt overheating when it is below freezing outside and you have all the cold air you could ever want is really a problem.

Thanx for the pics of the seats, do you have a pic of how they are mounted (base) and how high they sit?

awesome rig

i don't know about the airflow but overheating is hardly a problem with diesels. the ic is big and i think the fan in the enginebay has more to say on effect than airflow around the ipf's, and yes i got them realy realy realy cheap :D

the safari turbo and IC settup can be seen here : http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/safari/turbo/1hz_80/intercooler.html

pkp80- I'll try to get some more shots off the seats ,i used the original framing so it was pretty straight forward :D

neo,

those two tubes that are going to the air filter canister - what are they for? Air filter dirt monitor?

what's it like to shop for aftermarket goodies in NO?
evidently you ordered stuff from the US and Japan, but did you really have to?

Neo awesome rig. Truly awesome.:cool: Looks like a whole lot of fun to live and wheel where you are.:cheers:

Romer said:
Stuck - when you see the saying damage multiplier on the board (It's been talked a lot) Saying, "As I like to call it ...." seems . . . . like your taking credit for it. Do you take credit for others work? As we like to call it would have been more appropriate my young padawan

Rome, thanks for saying it for me so it doesn't seem like I'm picking on the tard. Oh and you might want to rethink the whole padawan thing. A student like that could easily get its master killed.:doh:

Beowulf said:
Or hubris as I like to call it. (Why the hell did I take you off my ignore list?)

-B-

-B-

You think he might actually take the time to break out a dictionary and figure out what you meant by that?:confused: Although I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed it.:D

Neo,
Wow a diesel and a manual. Got to love it.

Very nice. Those gauges are pretty wild though. I imagine that an acid trip would be like staring at those gauges for a while. :D

I like those seats too. Cool ride, thanks for sharing. Good write up.

Neo,

Those look like TrXus STS's. Are you happy w/ them.

Nice rig & write up.

Thanks

Man oh man, how I wish I had a Turbo Diesel in my truck. I drive a Dodge Turbo Diesel for work and I love it. 220,000 miles and still going - along with a @&@&@&@&e-load of torque! Love the truck Wolfie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom