RHD equivalent for 81110-60P70 head light kit (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys. First time post and hopefully i can get some help with this issue. Im fitting the 81110-60P70 head light to my FJ45 and found out this kit is to suit LHD models. Is there a RHD kit with a different part number or is there a mod to make these LHD lights work on my RHD car? Thanks in advance.

I think the glass on these units gives an asymmetric beam pattern to avoid blinding drivers on the other side, so no i don't think you can convert.
There are plenty of good quality RHD units such as Hella / Lucas etc that take halogens. Mine has LED which work great but look awful.

I think the glass on these units gives an asymmetric beam pattern to avoid blinding drivers on the other side, so no i don't think you can convert.
There are plenty of good quality RHD units such as Hella / Lucas etc that take halogens. Mine has LED which work great but look awful.
Thanks for the quick reply mate. Yeah the beam pattern is in the glass so no modifying there. Hoping someone out there has a Toyota P/N# for a RHD kit or a Koito P/N#

These are the RHD version of 60P70 except you have to buy each unit individually. You can see the beam pattern difference. Bulbs can just be swapped out to achieve the desired voltage (12V or 24V).

lights7.jpg
lights8.JPG

lights2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom