Replacing rear leaf packs on BJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
brightflock.com
Snapped a leaf during some offroading this weekend, so I'm thinking it's about time I took out the saggy rear leaf packs and replaced them with new ones. I'd like to get the stock height back in the rear and would prefer to do it fairly cheaply. Any suggestions on which leaf packs I should buy and where I should get them? I'm in Victoria BC.

No luck, he already got rid of them.

Are you coming over to LandCruizer Daze? I know we have a few rears kicking around, and Steve from Extreme Bends will likely have a few too, but anything used will most likley be sacked out...

Have you priced new rear packs from Toyota?

Belton is not stock as you likely know.

gb

all spring shops can get one up for you. Last time I had a spring go on a NON cruiser. I paid about 150 a spring. a cruiser I imagine will be similar for a stock set up.

come on go for the lift! A sixty just looks right on a 2.5 lift. And stock 20yr old springs are about 2-3 inches below IMOP. Maybe more. When I put on a 2.5 kit the difference was amazing. before the new ones sagged a bit I was close to 6-7 inches above the old height. My old springs were 100% shot.

I blew out both rears with in 2 months of owning the truck.

tri angle spring in Montreal makes brand new stock springs for a very reasonable price...
cheers

I paid $150/spring for mine and im very happy with them. Got them from a local shop here in town. Just north of T.O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom