Removing rear jump seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad I looked here and found they are designed to slide out without wrenching.
Is there any demand for LC owners who want to purchase these now that I removed my jump seats? I'll search but thought I'd ask here while I'm on this thread.

Sorry to highjack the thread but I was just getting around to putting up a WTB: post when I saw the replies about not using the seats.
While the general consensus may be a resounding "No" I have a set and are they are required for family hauling reasons.
Having said that, I am interested in parts of jump seats. I have a project I am working on that would require, at the very least, the brackets attached to the seats themselves. Not the bar mounted to the floor but the bracket with the release tab. See picture.
If anyone is interested in unbolting the two brackets and dropping them in the mail to me, send me a PM. I may also be interested In a complete set of seat bottoms ( not the back). This is all dependent on proximity (shipping weight) and negotiations on price.
So if you are sure you will never use the seats again and want them out of your part pile, let's talk.

image-3733854078.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom