Rear Sway Bar end link bolt size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

I've searched and I don't believe I'm finding the right answers, hoping someone knows the size of the bolt and pitch on the rear sway bar end links on an 80, 1994 to be specific.

I have found some conflicting info and I'll go ahead and let you know M12 is not the right size. I bought several M12 in different pitches, none fit. It's like a M14 with a 19mm head.

Anyone know specifically? It would really help me out.

Thanks!

Have you looked on a parts fische? Maybe you can find the part number, then do some searching for the part number. An aftermarket listing may list the bolt specs, but I could be wrong.

Hey Guys,

I've searched and I don't believe I'm finding the right answers, hoping someone knows the size of the bolt and pitch on the rear sway bar end links on an 80, 1994 to be specific.

I have found some conflicting info and I'll go ahead and let you know M12 is not the right size. I bought several M12 in different pitches, none fit. It's like a M14 with a 19mm head.

Anyone know specifically? It would really help me out.

Thanks!
Browse to www.partsouq.com enter your VIN and go to town. You can order directly from them.

Thanks, Guys! I actually found a part listing on Rock Auto that shows 14mm in the description. No pitch listed, but it's a start.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks, Guys! I actually found a part listing on Rock Auto that shows 14mm in the description. No pitch listed, but it's a start.

Thanks for the help.
So as opposed to ordering the correct bolts for your application you're just going to guess and hope for the best. Nice.

Posting info in this existing thread for future searchers. The bolt is M10 x 1.25 x 45.

IMG_5056.jpeg
IMG_5058.jpeg
IMG_5054.jpeg

Last edited:
And the part numbers are:

Bolt
m10x1.25x45
90101-10172
x2

Lock nut
94180-41000
x2