Rear Seat Covers For Dog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Want to protect (dog proof) my rear seats as our dog always rides with us, Right now I use an old heavy blanket but it's always shifting. Any recommendations for fitted covers? Thx.

Want to protect (dog proof) my rear seats as our dog always rides with us, Right now I use an old heavy blanket but it's always shifting. Any recommendations for fitted covers? Thx.
I think Amazon calls the hammocks or something, but it loops around all 4 headrests in the back seat, makes a little.. well, hammock, for the pup. The cheapest ones aren’t great, but I think my current one was like $30, and has held up to a hot tempered 60lb Belgian mal/dutch shepherd mix lol. Seats are in good shape underneath it. There’s one that looks like the Gucci option at $70, Ruff Liners, looks like it protects door panels as well.

I hard mounted a crate to my drawers in the back of the 100 for my husky. Having her loose in the backseat to me felt dangerous in the event of an accident or worse. That said I have and still have a Kurgo dog hammock in the back that covers the back seats completely. I use it now just to protect the seats when loading for camping trips , etc. but that said and if possible, I recommend a hard sided crate for your pup’s and your safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom