Shear Comfort Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have experience with them? I was thinking about ordering the covers for my front and rear seats but it's over $1,000 and I'm not sure of the quality.
1710766346720.png

things i look for (but never pull the trigger on :doh:):
-breathablility
-airbag compatability (not sure abour your rig w/r side airbags)
-high review scores (that is....lots of reviews)
-first hand opinions
-finally....cost.

that;s not my story and I'm not sticking to it!

There are lots of good posts on seat covers and do a search. Far better than the ones you have posted and much more affordable

Does anyone have experience with them? I was thinking about ordering the covers for my front and rear seats but it's over $1,000 and I'm not sure of the quality.
View attachment 3584983
$1000 bucks? Definetly need more info on these bad boys. Kind of a funky look for the 100 series , definitely more of an old school Wagoneer type vibe, kinda cool.

$1000 bucks? Definetly need more info on these bad boys. Kind of a funky look for the 100 series , definitely more of an old school Wagoneer type vibe, kinda cool.
Yeah, I like the old-school vibe. I grew up on full-size GM trucks and didn't get into Land Cruisers until I rode around with a buddy in 2020. But I still have that vintage Americana taste and I'm trying to replicate it a bit in the cruiser. I'm considering ordering red carpet to match the exterior like the Silverados from the early 90s.

Here's the link to the site. I bought front and rear covers as well as the armrest cover and the front pistol pocket.

Yeah, I like the old-school vibe. I grew up on full-size GM trucks and didn't get into Land Cruisers until I rode around with a buddy in 2020. But I still have that vintage Americana taste and I'm trying to replicate it a bit in the cruiser. I'm considering ordering red carpet to match the exterior like the Silverados from the early 90s.

Here's the link to the site. I bought front and rear covers as well as the armrest cover and the front pistol pocket.

Definitely a unique way to go with it, cool stuff. It will give the truck a different feel for sure. Post back on how the install goes and material feels once you get into it.

What I recall from that style cover on the farm is the amazing amount of dirt they hold. Sitting in them made a dust cloud reminiscent of Pig Pen. You couldn’t vacuum enough. I like to spend my offroad trips with the windows down as much as possible, and my rig is a dusty mess at the end. I would not look forward to cleaning those.

I have Shear Comfort covers on the front of my Cruiser seats. They fit pretty well but not as tight as the Wet Okole I used to have.

1710865308204.png

I have Shear Comfort covers on the front of my Cruiser seats. They fit pretty well but not as tight as the Wet Okole I used to have.

View attachment 3586153
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

What I recall from that style cover on the farm is the amazing amount of dirt they hold. Sitting in them made a dust cloud reminiscent of Pig Pen. You couldn’t vacuum enough. I like to spend my offroad trips with the windows down as much as possible, and my rig is a dusty mess at the end. I would not look forward to cleaning those.
I don't generally keep the windows open while riding because my 3-year-old doesn't like the wind, but this point is well taken.

Definitely a unique way to go with it, cool stuff. It will give the truck a different feel for sure. Post back on how the install goes and material feels once you get into it.
I definitely will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom