Real time WOOT/SteepAndCheap deals posted here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah I've been semi-looking for one of these and it seems like a good deal, I went ahead and ordered one . :wrench:

I just updated the link above to a better one that should work a lot better as well.

-Lenny

Last edited:
for those that dont have mud up and running 24/7 steep and cheap has some cool downloads available that keep the current deal on your browsers tool bar and it revolves as the deals change; or if you really want a text every 20 min they'll do that too. hey look, underwear is on sale :D

yeah, I prefer the desktop gadget. I have noticed though, sometimes its a few seconds behind the actual website deal. I have missed some of their 90% off specials because of that. They are usually so fast that they sell out in less than 5 seconds.

yeah, I prefer the desktop gadget. I have noticed though, sometimes its a few seconds behind the actual website deal. I have missed some of their 90% off specials because of that. They are usually so fast that they sell out in less than 5 seconds.

Don't feel bad. Speaking from lots of experience I can tell you, even if you are on the actual web site and logged in and ready when the new deal is posted, those crazily discounted deals are seriously tough to score...

CamelBak Day Pack

$19.99 + $5 shipping

Sellout.Woot

Camelbak_Day_Pack59vStandard.jpg

A couple look to be geared towards laptops. I'd jump on it if it included the Reservoir (they look run around $28).

I have been looking to assemble a mini survival kit (something like https://forum.ih8mud.com/camping-outdoor-gear/275704-personal-survival-kit.html ) .

Going to mull it over.

-Lenny

Last edited:
bought 2 myself. At that price why not??

Bought 2 myself, plus one for a co-worker. Can't beat the price

I apologize as this is a pricing error on our website. This product is not available for purchase at this time. We are currently in the process of removing this item from our website. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I apologize as this is a pricing error on our website. This product is not available for purchase at this time. We are currently in the process of removing this item from our website. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

U being smart or did u really see that.... I know if u hit the link now it does not work.

U being smart or did u really see that.... I know if u hit the link now it does not work.

Marshalls right. It says that right before it changes back over to the normal home page. I hope they honor the pricing. I got a confirmation email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom