Real time WOOT/SteepAndCheap deals posted here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I apologize as this is a pricing error on our website. This product is not available for purchase at this time. We are currently in the process of removing this item from our website. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

U being smart or did u really see that.... I know if u hit the link now it does not work.

Marshalls right. It says that right before it changes back over to the normal home page. I hope they honor the pricing. I got a confirmation email.

Link still works for me and I even cleared my cache/history/cookies. Paypal went through. Crossing fingers.

Here's hoping my order goes through as well.

yeah i just checked and had a confirmation email as well. We'll see what happens...

they made it so you cant add it to your cart now.

I got confirmation:

Thank you for ordering from JC Whitney. A summary of your order 1287**** is shown below. A confirmation email will follow when your order is shipped. Meanwhile you can always check the expected ship date of your order by checking the order status page on our website.

Order Details Click here for current shipping status

Part #: DRC8131000

Duracell 1000W Inverter
Duracell
Quantity 2.00
Unit price: 3.79

Bill to:
rick carswell
Atlanta, GA 30317 US

Ship to:
rick carswell
Atlanta, GA 30317 US

Subtotal: 7.58
Tax: 0.00
Total Shipping and Surcharge: FREE!
Discount: 0.00
ORDER TOTAL: 7.58

but when I click on the tracking link embedded....

Order Number: JCW170****
Order Date: January 03, 2012
Ship To: rick carswell
Click on Shipment link below to track the package

Date Shipped Ship Method Tracking ID
UPSGND
Item # Qty. Description Status Price
DRC8131000 2 Duracell Processing 3.79

yeah i got the same thing. I hope they come through, but am honestly not expecting them too.

www.woot.com
$279 Toshiba Thrive tablet
Android 3.1, 16GB, 10" screen, wifi only, SDXC, full size HDMI & USB slots.
Toshiba_Thrive_10_1__16GB_Android_Tablet_with_Wi-Fi3u8Standard.jpg

I ordered one and will let you know how it is.

Last edited:
"We are writing you to notify you that, due to an overwhelming demand for the Duracell Power Inverter DRC8131000(1JA455944), we have completely sold out of it. It is no longer available in our inventory. There was a limited quantity available and due to response to the "Clearance" pricing we are unable to fulfill your purchase request. We will not be offering a rain check or back orders for this item.
Thank you for your interest in buying your automotive parts from jcwhitney.com. We look forward to serving you with your future automotive needs.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you."
"

So basically we messed up on pricing and will not honor it.

www.woot.com
$279 Toshiba Thrive tablet
Android 3.1, 16GB, 10" screen, wifi only, SDXC, full size HDMI & USB slots.

I ordered one and will let you know how it is.

think i am gonna hold my "buy it now" finger for now. I think there are gonna be alot more deals coming up this year. I heard the asus transformer eepad whatever u call it is really good as well.

iPad3 comes out next month!

that's more than I got. I had to track the status on their site to find out about the refund pending.

Interesting, i wrote them back and said they sucked and Holly there responded pretty quick saying she was sorry. I felt bad, so i sent her the drawing of a seven legged spider and said i was sorry too.

jleeFJ62 said:
Interesting, i wrote them back and said they sucked and Holly there responded pretty quick saying she was sorry. I felt bad, so i sent her the drawing of a seven legged spider and said i was sorry too.

Damn that is funny Jon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom