RC Video Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Nice crawler vids. Here is my new SC truck video. Just finished my track.

YouTube - Home-Made Track: Slash 4x4 Episode 2

cool track! you are starting to convince me that i need one of those!

I also love your place! I feel like i'm watching the set of dances with wolves or something! I'm jealous for sure! Is that a little greenhouse you have there behind the track?

cool track! you are starting to convince me that i need one of those!

I also love your place! I feel like i'm watching the set of dances with wolves or something! I'm jealous for sure! Is that a little greenhouse you have there behind the track?

Thanks for the compliments. The Slash is super fun, but you need space.

That is indeed a small greenhouse full of flowers, tomotoes and various peppers at the moment. We also have another that has actual ground level beds in it for our potatoes, broccoli and lettuce, and a full garden with lots of other stuff. My wife and I are working to try to get off of the power grid and be semi-self-sufficient. It's tough though in this technology driven world, not to mention expensive.

those are cool TTC videos. It just scares me about how in the world to keep all your electronics dry with all that mud!

is that the guy who had the remote control airplane and flew it sitting in a chair with goggles on which were connected to an inflight camera? Jason was telling me about that. He said folks were asking him if anyone was at the track and he would say "hold on a second" fly down there and then say yes or no! Pretty cool

Yep. Pretty sure he also had a second set of glass you could use to watch.

Also had a remote control truck with the same system. He plugged it into the tv one night.

rock stair crawling
default.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom