Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New in box. This 13x13’ popup does well. I have one that I used all last summer doing my front wall. Goes up and down pretty good. Better the more it is worked. Two people better, one, just more exercise. Ended up with this extra one.
Pick up or I do get to Charlotte and Cary once in awhile.
&70.00
IMG_7659.png
IMG_7660.png

Yep, that's my old truck. I definitely hate to see how quickly it went downhill after I sold it. it's been sitting there for like 5+ years.

SOLD Original Muck Boots Co Arctic Sport Tall boots, size 10. I received as a gift at Christmas but didn’t check size before box & tag gone. Never worn outside-tried them on don’t fit.

ONSC member price $80 plus shipping .

IMG_1987.jpeg

IMG_1988.jpeg

Last edited:
MSR Apline 4 Stainless Cook Set

Duluth is having a 40% of everything sale until Jan 21. Discount is applied in cart but isn't itemized, it's just aggregated as a discount total per order. Anyway, this MSR pot set showed up in the "similar items bought by others" after I added something to my cart; didn't find it otherwise. It's $87 on Amazon. $69 clearance price on Duluth but $42 after discount.

Saw this is the classified section.

Its time for the latest edition of "Crazy Craigslist Crap from Pittsboro." In this eddition, its stuff that you actually might buy, because, who knows when you will really need this stuff!?

Saw this is the classified section.
Crazy how often I see in listings "I bought my child this $xx,xxx vehicle and they didn't like it." Are kids out here really turning down gifted first cars? Are parents not asking them what they want before buying a vehicle for them?

I bought a 1996 Lexus LS400 for my daughter with her matched money so she had some skin in the game. I did have a conversation with her about what type of car she wanted. At the time, she wanted a Volkswagen convertible bug (old or new). Seeing her inexperience with reliable vehicles, I got the Lexus. She hated the car, it was everything she didn’t want, and I offered to buy it from her. My son even offered to buy it from her. It was at that point that she accepted the vehicle and started to drive it (into things). Fast forward a few years and I can’t pry her out of it. She has ridden in her friends cars only to find out her car is a real gem. They have newer vehicles but they can’t match hers. My situation is different from above but a fathers wisdom (or dumb luck) can’t always be passed down to the next generation.

Crazy how often I see in listings "I bought my child this $xx,xxx vehicle and they didn't like it." Are kids out here really turning down gifted first cars? Are parents not asking them what they want before buying a vehicle for them?
Now that you mention it, I too have seen a few of these type listings! Cue "back in my day" rant! I know I didn't get ANY say in what I was driving. Most times, I was happy with four wheels and a functional engine.

This is sweet. I have seen it in person and it is in excellent shape. Been for sale for like 6 months now.

IMG_3928.png

I bought a 1996 Lexus LS400 for my daughter with her matched money so she had some skin in the game. I did have a conversation with her about what type of car she wanted. At the time, she wanted a Volkswagen convertible bug (old or new). Seeing her inexperience with reliable vehicles, I got the Lexus. She hated the car, it was everything she didn’t want, and I offered to buy it from her. My son even offered to buy it from her. It was at that point that she accepted the vehicle and started to drive it (into things). Fast forward a few years and I can’t pry her out of it. She has ridden in her friends cars only to find out her car is a real gem. They have newer vehicles but they can’t match hers. My situation is different from above but a fathers wisdom (or dumb luck) can’t always be passed down to the next generation.
I'll have to share your story with Bill the next time I talk to him.

I'll have to share your story with Bill the next time I talk to him.
David,

Ah yes, please do. This was his wife’s first car. Only issue I have with it now is that there are NO VACUUM HOSES available and I keep breaking them each time I look under the hood. Currently chasing 1734550020 Hose Air #5 which does not exist on Amaya, Partsouq, Napa, Advance Auto, or in the nether regions of El Salvatore. Any ideas on chasing these NLA parts down?

Wasn't someone looking for a cheap commuter? This is in my neighborhood, saw it while on a walk.

PXL_20240207_215914816.jpg
PXL_20240207_215922643.jpg

Last edited:
Your monthly "crazy stuff from Pittsboro" list:

Warmer boxes - general for sale - by owner - craigslist - https://raleigh.craigslist.org/for/d/bynum-warmer-boxes/7721948812.html (might make good smoker)

Ole man 4x4 torsion bars look - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist - https://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/d/bynum-ole-man-4x4-torsion-bars-look/7721948630.html (says Land Cruiser on bar code area)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom