SOLD Ocean Isle Beach, NC - 2006 Toyota Tundra DC 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina United States
Mileage
Color
gray
Bought this for my son (with his money) to replace his flooded 2007 Tundra. Long story short - he doesn't like it, wants to find another second gen tundra. Anyway, Tundra is a 2006 4 wd double cab limited. 81k original miles. Frame replaced. Has a couple dings and dents. The only thing that it needs is TPMS sensors. Timing belt / water pump / spark plugs / fluids replaced last month along with new Bilstein shocks and leveling kit. Asking $18,500. Any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Thanx, Adrian

IMG_4494.jpeg

Any info on vehicle history? Frame replace due to rust? Thanks.
Yes, I do believe it was replaced because of the recall. There are some rust spots underneath but they are mostly on the heat shields (if you are familiar with these trucks). When we bought it, we ran a carfax (although I can't find it now). Feel free to run if you like. VIN# is 5TBDT48156S528533. I think we are the the 4th or 5th owners, from what I remember. I don't want to sell it but the boy doesn't like it. If you see my other posts you will see the 2nd gen Tundra he lost (and that is what he wants).

The boy bought a new truck so it really should go. $17,500 - new price

Too many vehicles in the driveway - $17000

and to answer the question about the frame, according to the Toyota owners website the frame was replaced in December of 2014 under the frame recall campaign. Not indicated on the Carfax but on the Toyota Owners site (with the VIN # provided). Carfax is NOT always right but is a good indicator.

Any chance your boy is looking for a 2020 SRW F-350 Platinum? I'd be interested in seeing more of this one but I have to sell my current truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom