Random chit chat thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, that sucked when it happened and it was on Trail 13 down along Rock Creek. One of the first trails of th day. We splinted him up and someone drove his truck back and him to the hospital. He spent the rest of the day in the ER and ended up getting several pieces of titanium put in his arm. Addy learned a lot that day for a 6 year old.

Keeping body parts in the vehicle, no matter what, has been my first rule to anyone that I take wheeling.

Happiness is watching it snow while your 15yr old son starts up the snowblower and puts in work on 120ft of driveway. There may be hope for him yet. Still waiting for him to ask to take the truck out in the snow rather than play PS4, but I will take what I can get.

So now that I understand the easy way to upload pics. Who thinks I should start a build thread. And where from. As far back as I have pics of or just what the new mods are.

I would like to see a build thread for you Andy. Plus I now know how to upload the full-size pics as well after asking around for months.

So I leave Thursday morning for one lap. The “big news” this year Travis pastrana will be joining us.

Somewhat relevant to us is Toyota’s TRD department will have three cars in the event this year.

Follow along the leader boards at:

One Lap of America

Or on Instagram using the hashtag #oloa2018

I’ll post pictures in here as WiFi and opportunity presents itself.

So we were doing pretty well up until today. We started in south bend, then went on to autobahn country club which is outside Chicago. From there we headed to gateway Motorsports park just outside St. Louis. Then we shot over to Hallet which is outside Tulsa. Next stop was high plains Motorsports park located about an hour east of Denver. During our transit from OK to CO we lost boost pressure. Car was still drivable, just down on power. We got to the track this morning and tried like hell to get it sorted, but we deemed it a bad turbo. Parts were unable to be sourced in a reasonable amount of time, so we had to throw in the towel. Currently limping back to south bend for the last event and the drive home with the rest of the group.

8491944A-872D-4BE6-80B6-11F17D16211B.jpeg

E05E44BA-66EF-4B90-8CCF-2ED51CA92BB3.jpeg

F96E2F94-CCD4-480B-8C20-8B09E52F8F90.jpeg

B5062081-C4FB-4DD8-91AD-F9B1B199F344.jpeg

226790E9-DE8E-4D26-B2AA-D75EBAD02EB9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom