Pump diaphragm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
What is the best price on one of these for a 3B fuel pump, all I could find was factory at 120.00?

Rob

I think the best price was about $18 from Jim's Fuel injection in Vancouver. That was a few years ago though but was a factory Denso part in the same box as from the Tojo dealer. Do not buy pump parts from the dealer. Find a local injection shop.

lowenbrau said:
I think the best price was about $18 from Jim's Fuel injection in Vancouver. That was a few years ago though but was a factory Denso part in the same box as from the Tojo dealer. Do not buy pump parts from the dealer. Find a local injection shop.

Thanks very much, I will give him a call on Monday.

Rob

I payed $22 last September, in Kelowna at Okanagan Diesel Injection. So I am sure there will be something around you
Ryan

Radd Cruisers said:
What is the best price on one of these for a 3B fuel pump, all I could find was factory at 120.00?

Rob

Try Rob Milson at Landcruiser Industries in Richmond. I think he said 30.
He did a nice job on my injectors for me.

lets see, i have seen 400,000 on an engine where the dia finally bit the dust and that was with no oil being shot down the tubes so probably only once in the life of the engine...
cheers

lowenbrau said:
I've killed a few by getting water on them. If you fill your airbox, the diaphragm will die shortly thereafter.

water in your airbox .. !!!!! :S danger ! danger ! in a diesel engine = dead .. !

i am sure we could convince Bruce to tell the story of the infamous snorkel at mountain aire...
Bruce??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom