Pump diaphragm

lowenbrau

SILVER Star

I think the best price was about $18 from Jim's Fuel injection in Vancouver. That was a few years ago though but was a factory Denso part in the same box as from the Tojo dealer. Do not buy pump parts from the dealer. Find a local injection shop.

Radd Cruisers

lowenbrau said:
I think the best price was about $18 from Jim's Fuel injection in Vancouver. That was a few years ago though but was a factory Denso part in the same box as from the Tojo dealer. Do not buy pump parts from the dealer. Find a local injection shop.

Thanks very much, I will give him a call on Monday.

Rob

lucky

I payed $22 last September, in Kelowna at Okanagan Diesel Injection. So I am sure there will be something around you
Ryan

brownbear

Mod in Hibernation

Radd Cruisers said:
What is the best price on one of these for a 3B fuel pump, all I could find was factory at 120.00?

Rob
Try Rob Milson at Landcruiser Industries in Richmond. I think he said 30.
He did a nice job on my injectors for me.

jzilla

fred holmes fuel injection in richmond sells them as well for under 30 i think.
I have one here and on the box it says: denso 090580-0041, hope that helps.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

One question .. how often you need to change this part .. ? ( in my case only one time at 450 000 km )

crushers

post ho

lets see, i have seen 400,000 on an engine where the dia finally bit the dust and that was with no oil being shot down the tubes so probably only once in the life of the engine...
cheers

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

lowenbrau said:
I've killed a few by getting water on them. If you fill your airbox, the diaphragm will die shortly thereafter.
water in your airbox .. !!!!! :S danger ! danger ! in a diesel engine = dead .. !

Top Bottom