Puerco Run on Sunday 4/13? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's give this one a thread of its own. We discussed this at the April meeting, and Paul had indicated an interest in going if others would make it out. Jon was a maybe, depending on his 4Runner progress.

I would like to get out there in the dirt for a while. :steer:

I propose meeting at the sand dunes at the end of Southern around 9 AM and wheel for a few hours and wrap up by lunchtime or early afternoon.

Any takers?

Evan

I really need to get out. I'll work on the 4Runner and hopefully get her done.

I will be there. Might bring a friend along in a Jeep! See you at 9am.
Paul

Anybody with an open seat?

I really need to get out. I'll work on the 4Runner and hopefully get her done.

Is this the Twilight Zone? Aren't you supposed to be getting the *40* done???

Anybody with an open seat?

Greg - I can swing by and pick you up. Send me a PM with directions to your place and/or give me a call and we can make arrangements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh what?

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

looks like i can make it now

Great - we will look for you out there at 9:00 AM tomorrow (Sunday). I don't think we've met yet, but we should tomorrow. Given that your avatar address is Rio Rancho, I assume you know where you're going? Just in case, all the way out Southern (to the west) until it dead-ends into the sand dunes.

I will be in a dark green 80-series Cruiser, Paul has the fusion yellow FJC, and if Jon makes it, he will be in a white 4Runner. I assume you'll be in the 40 as shown on your avatar?

Just in case, my cell number is 238-7226, and we are always on channel 40 on the CB. (no ham yet for me).

Evan

... and if Jon makes it, he will be in a white 4Runner.

Me and the 4Runner will be there. No fuel leaks. No coolent leaks. Engine runs.

Great - looks like we have a nice little group. One of the guys from the FJC group might make it as well. See you at 9am.
Paul

Hey guys. I think Paul is referring to me but unfortunately, I'm out.

Sorry Lawrence - I forgot you were on this forum as well. Hope to see you next time.
Paul

Last edited:
Some photos from the run on Sunday - I didn't get as many as I would like...

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

Cool. I had one pic in the camera.

Paul_sm.jpg

Cool. I had one pic in the camera.

Paul_sm.jpg

Seeing those old FJ's in the back makes me really wish I was able to make it out there today:bang:. Hope to see you guys out there next time.

Edit: Make that one old FJ. I just noticed the greenish one is a heep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom