Puerco Run on Sunday 4/13?

Visit site
Let's give this one a thread of its own. We discussed this at the April meeting, and Paul had indicated an interest in going if others would make it out. Jon was a maybe, depending on his 4Runner progress.

I would like to get out there in the dirt for a while. :steer:

I propose meeting at the sand dunes at the end of Southern around 9 AM and wheel for a few hours and wrap up by lunchtime or early afternoon.

Any takers?

Evan

Visit site
looks like i can make it now

Great - we will look for you out there at 9:00 AM tomorrow (Sunday). I don't think we've met yet, but we should tomorrow. Given that your avatar address is Rio Rancho, I assume you know where you're going? Just in case, all the way out Southern (to the west) until it dead-ends into the sand dunes.

I will be in a dark green 80-series Cruiser, Paul has the fusion yellow FJC, and if Jon makes it, he will be in a white 4Runner. I assume you'll be in the 40 as shown on your avatar?

Just in case, my cell number is 238-7226, and we are always on channel 40 on the CB. (no ham yet for me).

Evan

Visit site
Some photos from the run on Sunday - I didn't get as many as I would like...

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

Visit site
Cool. I had one pic in the camera.

Paul_sm.jpg

Seeing those old FJ's in the back makes me really wish I was able to make it out there today:bang:. Hope to see you guys out there next time.

Edit: Make that one old FJ. I just noticed the greenish one is a heep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom