Project - Toyota Alltrac - 1988 - ST165 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here you go. I’ll delete this once you have had a chance to copy it down.

Last edited:
Aaron said he just replied to you, so if you don’t get it maybe check junk folder!

I got it. Wow, prices have jumped way up. Any reason why that anyone knows of? I checked a couple of other shippers as well.

Last edited:
Will be doing the sticker install myself. Supposedly much easier now with air release wrap.

Wow. Talk about life throwing curve balls.

The Alltrac will be here tomorrow.

Crazy High HP mods coming. (JK)

- White OZ wheels ordered
- Rally Graphics - These stickers have to add at least .5 hp
- White wrap for portions of the car
- Red mud flaps

white oz wheels.JPG

If you are sticking with the Gen I 3s then you should be able to get to about 250 hp on the stock ECU, without a ton of hassle. Its already got the supra ct26 turbo and the cat gutted with a high flow filter. Get a FCU and raise the boost, passed what the ecu would normally cut off fuel at. Redo the exhaust. Fix the oil leak from the pan gasket and redo the suspension.

Got to tell you I was sad as hell driving it the day before it got loaded up.

Oh and I found a few parts I forgot to put in the car so i'll just ship those to you.

Last edited:
If you decide you want more power than that, don't stand alone the genI..... there just aren't the parts for it without going custom.

Gen II, III, IV and V all have their pros and cons but i'd do a gen three swap out of a ST205 with the trans. They can get about 350HP on the stock tuning and for such a little car it does move it good. My buddies surprised me at how well it moved with that power. The AWD helps also of course.

If you want to go crazy do a 5sgte build in your spare time. Its just getting a 5s block from a 98 and up camry, throw away every thing but the crank and block. New pistons, rods, add back in the oil squirters, use the 3sgte head from a gen 2 on up and go from there. They can hit almost 1000 awhp with a good set up. I think the cooling system becomes the limitation at that point.

If you are sticking with the Gen I 3s then you should be able to get to about 250 hp on the stock ECU, without a ton of hassle. Its already got the supra ct26 turbo and the cat gutted with a high flow filter. Get a FCU and raise the boost, passed what the ecu would normally cut off fuel at. Redo the exhaust. Fix the oil leak from the pan gasket and redo the suspension.

Got to tell you I was sad as hell driving it the day before it got loaded up.

Oh and I found a few parts I forgot to put in the car so i'll just ship those to you.
Thank you. What is a FCU? Probably staying with original motor for now even though 350hp would be fun.

Thank you. What is a FCU? Probably staying with original motor for now even though 350hp would be fun.
Sorry fuel cut defender FCD. It fools the ecu so it doesn't cut fuel over a certain psi.

Started right up

Started right up
I hope so lol brand new battery

Oh one thing you will notice. When I put the new battery in there I couldn't get the tie down hook, back in the groove. Just make sure you get that in before any spirited driving.

Runs great. So cool.

72EA43A4-A141-4D4C-B733-BD5E216B6206.jpeg

PICS!!!!

@lt1fire Thank you. I was already doing full rally slides (JK). Adding nut now.

As far as oil usage/leakage - is this an every drive check?

It moves on out, can it hit 60 in second?

@lt1fire Thank you. I was already doing full rally slides (JK). Adding nut now.

As far as oil usage/leakage - is this an every drive check?

It moves on out, can it hit 60 in second?
No, no need to check every trip. It leaks a bit onto the exhaust pipe so if it sits for too long you can get some smoke before it burns off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom