Project - Toyota Alltrac - 1988 - ST165 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ONSC,

Does anyone know a company in Raleigh area that can assist with vehicle graphics? I am doing a rally tribute car later in the summer and need some stickers.

Car is red so there will be larger white stickers and then small race stickers or maybe a company around the country that can help and then I can get assistance installing.

Also, need ideas on building a removable front light pod. I want to use round lights, not square.

Like this - Rally Light Pods

Luckily the wheels are available from tire rack.

Thank you.

675px-Toyota_Celica_Gr.A_001.jpg

at 2.JPG

celica.JPG

Last edited:
Remember the originals were 14" and 15" which can be found but you will need the bigger ones for the big brake upgrade.

I do have lots of info to send you like I said last week I've just driven 2000 miles doing inspections over the last week so have had zero time to myself outside of driving to get the front axle on Sunday.

I'll put a PDF together by this weekend.

Found a graphics guy. They are working on a quote.

Also - I want to build this light pod. Any ideas. Will use the cheap chinese lights. Thinking these are 9 inch lights. Need to figure out how to attach to the front bumper.

Project car 2 - 1991 Honda CRX DX - White - 1 owner - anyone have experience working on Honda's? I may need some assistance. - Owner went quiet on me. No go as of now.

Last edited:
Light pod.

4D7C5D31-162A-4A6F-8F9D-7D210D82F8DC.jpeg

I'm interested in this, because I want to do some side stripes on Moonshine when she's all back together.

Jack Rabbit Signs in Raleigh has done our club signs for years. I bet they could help do it.

@GLTHFJ60 That would be awesome. I found a place in Knightdale that may be able to assist, Everything going on the Celica will be removable if needed. Mostly some big white areas and then some sponsor names that I may jokingly change to funny stuff. ;<)

I'm interested in this, because I want to do some side stripes on Moonshine when she's all back together.

Jack Rabbit Signs in Raleigh has done our club signs for years. I bet they could help do it.

Same here I have an idea of putting some old school stripe decals on my mini after paint and would be interested in a shop that can create them for me using good vinyl that wont fade.

Andrew for what you need.

Although I was thinking since you will have a red car not white like the group A cars originally were. You could just do a reverse graphic. Just make all the red vinyl parts white.

@lt1fire Thanks. They said they can print those for a red car. Lots of white sticker which is fine.

Since I like to get ahead of my skis. Does anyone know a good car shipper? I hate looking for quotes because you get 600 unsolicited emails.

@lt1fire Thanks. They said they can print those for a red car. Lots of white sticker which is fine.

Since I like to get ahead of my skis. Does anyone know a good car shipper? I hate looking for quotes because you get 600 unsolicited emails.

@shellb

@Riverrunner Aaron is the man.

Andrew for what you need.

Although I was thinking since you will have a red car not white like the group A cars originally were. You could just do a reverse graphic. Just make all the red vinyl parts white.

Anyone in the club have experience putting large stickers on vehicles or wrapping vehicles. Ordering up this kit and will need assistance with the install. Thank you.

Call Aaron on the phone. I have had several vehicles shipped here with Aaron. I know that right now is not an easy time to have vehicles shipped cross country.

Call Aaron on the phone. I have had several vehicles shipped here with Aaron. I know that right now is not an easy time to have vehicles shipped cross country.
Do you have his number? Or call the summit 1 800 number? Thank u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom