Builds Project Lockjaw-1973 Fj40 on Tons (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cut that Radiator bracket that is on the drivers side that hangs down

You probably already solved it but I’ve put roughly a 5 degree bend in all the front pan hard bars I’ve done, just to clear the differential cover. Chock it up in a tube bender and give it a little push

What’s new with this build?
Not a whole lot going on with the build. I have't worked on ole lockjaw in about five months. Had a lot of other things going on. My sons 92 Toyota pickup had a blown headgasket and the head had a crack in it. My daughters VW Tiguan need a ton of work on it. I've got a few other projects that I've been working on.

Going a different route on the 40 project. Anyone interested in a rolling chassis minus the coil overs
IMG_5565.jpeg
IMG_5566.jpeg
IMG_5567.jpeg
IMG_5568.jpeg
IMG_5569.jpeg

What the reason for changing directions?
To be honest, I lost interest in the current state of the project. Keeping the stretched body and plan on putting it on a Fj80 rolling chassis

To be honest, I lost interest in the current state of the project. Keeping the stretched body and plan on putting it on a Fj80 rolling chassis
Good deal. Do you need an 80 rolling chassis? I have one in Oklahoma City but I’m going to Gatlinburg, TN in a week…I could always throw it on a trailer and bring it to you haha

Good deal. Do you need an 80 rolling chassis? I have one in Oklahoma City but I’m going to Gatlinburg, TN in a week…I could always throw it on a trailer and bring it to you haha
I’ve got a friend that has a 97 model that was in a roll over. It’s a complete truck. Waiting to hear back from him.

What year model is yours Bripars40? Does it have motor, trans, tcase, and axles?

What year model is yours Bripars40? Does it have motor, trans, tcase, and axles?
It’s a 97. Motor, trans, transfer, driveshafts are all still on it. The motor is unknown condition.

NO. Dont ask. Dont do it. Dont even look at it :hmm: Be strong . Dont do it. :hmm:. So what are you asking for it ? :)

That’s what I have in it money wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom