Wanted pre -1973 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a nice pre 1974 fj40, original paint, 3 on the tree, not modified (SOA, V8, etc.), no cut fenders, original drive train, not too much rust, restored is ok if done correctly. I know these are getting harder to find, but they're still out there. I have a healthy budget so any leads would be great, or if you have one in your garage you're willing part with, please let me know.

Thanks
Robert

Last edited:
I am sourcing, restoring and importing Colombian FJ40s and FJ43s. I just sold a 1974 FJ43 and was able to drive it extensively. I really like the aesthetics of the early model FJs. I also find they are FUN to drive and don't see any major loss in power with a good running F engine. I have a lead on a 1960s FJ40 that has been previously restored. I do a thorough overhaul on the trucks before I import them. I am around $25,000 on this truck imported to Tampa, FL. This is for a rust free, nicely painted complete truck with thorough mechanical review. The Colombian FJ40s had 3 on the floor unless they have been switched to 4 speed already. I can do the traditional Toyota soft tops too before shipping the truck.

Here is the 1974 FJ43 in Heath Grey I just sold. Great truck. Love the early 70s turn signals and the all metal doors inside.

IMG_4002.JPG

IMG_4003.JPG

IMG_4004.JPG

I'll be interested in see any trucks you come up with!

Thanks
Robert

Last edited:
Rob check your PM in box

008-2.JPG
Thanks for all the help guys! After a month of searching craigslist, I found the truck I've been looking for, and didn't have to pay the crazy ebay prices. For those of you who are searching for all original, uncut, rust free trucks, they're still out there. I ran across 3 or 4 during my search, but just missed buying them by a day or so. Now I'm on to my new quest, the search for a 79-84 fj40. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom