SOLD ND: 1973 FJ40 Texas Tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
Bought it, drove it, loved it, and then I put it in storage. I purchased it b/c I thought it was a solid value based on my last experience of building out a 1970 FJ40. Sooooo, it was a bit of an impulse buy, as I tend to do.

I'll leave it up for sale until the snow comes - maybe 2 weeks? If it sells I will bring it home from heated storage and get the top on it. Otherwise, once the snow falls I will pull the for-sale ad and wait until Spring (or maybe just keep it)

I purchased original front seat frames and console. They will need foam and vinyl
I have a bikini top for it
An extra O2 sensor for the sniper
A new seal kit for the top as well
New seatbelts in the rear

Otherwise, it is everything from Nolan's build:

I will ship it to your door for what I paid for it - $30k, with the extra's noted above.

046AB3F2-77F0-4578-8149-632C2875EBB0.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree - has everything updated you could want! EFI, 4 speed, discs, new front steering components, etc.

Buy it and drive it!

Thanks! Snow has fallen and the top is off. I don’t think I could drive it to a truck for the shippers to send it out.

So I guess it’s off the market until another time

Merry Christmas everyone

Let's get this back on the market. The weather is nice out and I plan to move this back home from storage shortly.

I'd like $30k for it. I paid that, but also have more into it with a few other goodies. I will pay for shipping.

As @wngrog will attest, this is a great patina 40 with so many mechanical upgrades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom