Builds POTM - March, 2014 - Javelina By Pablo Cruise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not much going on with Miss Javelina these days.

My friend who owns the shop where we did the engine swap texted me to let me know my Pig is in print this month.

Merry Christmas Pigs!

2018-12-10_11-06-41.jpg

Hey Pablo! I know I’ve asked this before... which transmission does your 3fe pig use?

Hey Pablo! I know I’ve asked this before... which transmission does your 3fe pig use?

I have the 4-spd that came with the '74. I think this is the H41? Maybe the H42? It is not the cool 4-spd w/ low 1st from outside the US.

This one has a side cover on the driver side of the transmission. She also has the transfer case w/ transition gear, so IIRC it was left over from the 3-spd days, so the Low range is a little lower than the regular 4-spd t-cases...

Hope I am remembering this correctly!

I drove Miss Javelina last week and had to fill the clutch master before we headed out. I need to verify if it is the master or slave, but a new one is in my future.

As is a new front, driver side engine mount. Tired of the clutch chatter when starting from a stop.

Does anyone know if the square 2F engine mount - 12361-60022 can be used in either driver or passenger side?

Well I will find out. I have the day off work and one of the 2F style mounts. We will see if it can clear the 60 series PS box and PTO shaft...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom