Post your high-mileage 100-series!!! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

444,444 mile 1999 update. Bought new, no motor or transmission, diff, or transfer case repairs to date ever. Just completed 4th timing belt/water pump, fixed an AC leak, and new fan clutch. History includes only normal wear parts such as alternator, wheel bearings, radiator, coils, AC parts, steering wheel, Still runs great. Locking rear diff, ARB/OME lift/shocks, slotted rotors, BFG K02s, K&N Air Filter, Xenon/LED headlights, tunes and nav. Doesn't burn or leak a drop of oil. Incredible truck.

View attachment 2856894

View attachment 2856895
she looks great!!!

finally reached 200k....bought her 3 years ago with 152,000 miles.

unnamed.jpg

Today she crossed 360k pulling a load of firewood home.
PXL_20211228_202941895.jpg

Amen to that. Mine hasn't worked for the last 350k miles.
HAHA. The D light is substantially more dim than the other indicator lights. I am not sure what kind of force is holding the filament together, but science should harness it!

And…….service history? Issues? Most importantly…..how does it drive?

Serviced at a Toyota dealer for almost everything since my family got it in 2000. The only real issue we had was the front diff breaking, but that was a known weak point that was upgraded in the later models. It drives great! Just added an Iron Man Foam Cell Pro lift kit so the brand new suspension helps haha.

I suppose 180k miles isn't "high mileage" to most, but it is to me and I don't drive enough to wait for the 200k to come around haha. Unfortunately, as you can see, I'm dealing with a CEL (P2716). Hoping that a new Transmission Wire will fix the problem. Will get some fresh ATF too. And the more expensive issue...almost out of gas.

20211228_162109.jpg
20211127_110454.jpg

I suppose 180k miles isn't "high mileage" to most, but it is to me and I don't drive enough to wait for the 200k to come around haha. Unfortunately, as you can see, I'm dealing with a CEL (P2716). Hoping that a new Transmission Wire will fix the problem. Will get some fresh ATF too. And the more expensive issue...almost out of gas.

View attachment 2878353View attachment 2878475
Posting a low mileage rig with the CEL illuminated is a Jeep thing... :hillbilly: I have the same trailer and haul firewood with it all the time.

Hey guys, I know it isn't HIGH mileage, but this was the mileage as I drove off the lot with my new-to-me, one-owner-from-the-south 2006 LC. I'm 41, and this has been my dream car since I saw my first one in 1998 as a senior in high school. Life gets in the way sometimes, with law school, 3 kids, etc., and I finally, FINALLY pulled the trigger on my dream car. Cheers!

PXL_20211230_190441907.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom