post up a pic of your rig[s]!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
sup fellas,

i figured we could go ahead and start workin on a photo membership thing for the club (or anybody else).

i've got a bunch of pics from some sonic outings, and a couple pics of mine gettin the crap beat out of it, so let's see what everybody else is driving

(as high res pics as possible, so that they could be used on the webpage later....)

malphrus

cruiseinpic1.jpg

cruiseinpic2.jpg

cruiseinpic3.jpg

cruiseinpic4.jpg

cruiseinpic5.jpg

cruiseinpic7.jpg

and these are old and i took them from gehn, but here is my piece in a hole up at mountain estates a couple months ago...

stuck1.jpg

stuck2.jpg

malphrus

Here's the 40, hey jp or malph post up a pic of my 60 for me, all mine are too large to put on here.
23_24.JPG

stocker plus

For the "artsy" crowd. ;)
Adam Tolman did these computer drawings of my 40 several years ago.
Gundy: 72fj40 original F engine with header,cam,magnetic ignition,intake
heater,hot shower,gps,warn winch,ARB locked front,Lock Right rear,on
board air, lights galore,dual batteries,33x9.5s,pintle hook,cb,compact disc player,
custom over skid exhaust, aux fuse block,4+ anti-inversion shackles 2 inch
over stock , greaseable shackles and pins, bull bar,nerf bars side and rear,
weber 38DGS, safari roof rack,
but it will always be......
Adam Tolman's 2nd Gundy.jpg
Adam Tolman's 1st Gundy.jpg

Last edited:
good to hear from you tres...

can't get that link to work, however. probably just my computer.

malphrus

sc40 said:
Hey all, i have been lurking for a while. I decided i would go ahead and interduce myself, i'm Tres and working on restoring a 77 FJ-40. I would like to join up and go wheel with you all as soon as my 40 is done. Here is a few recent pics.

Welcome man. nice rig, nice shop too, I wish I had a place like that to do my work.

J.

I wish it was my shop, I did most of the work on it myself last year at the school shop, (thankyou tax payers) but dont go to the career center anymore so I cant use the shop and gotta pay someone to do the s*** i can do only b/c I dont have room for a shop and dont have $$$ to outfit a shop.

well, I'm stuck in an apt. right now here in greenville trying to sell our house in Houston (where my "shop" {garage} is). so I don't have a place to do anything. Hopefully it'll sell soon and we'll get a place up here and I can bring the rest of my tools (real shop stuff) up and get some stuff done.

Found this old thread, hope to see some of those rigs in person sometime this year........

Here are a few pics of mine (to follow):

First off is the 94 FZJ I bought in February, from a "middle man" who reportedly bought it and quickly figured out he was too big for the truck.....Belonged to an elderly couple from Davidson, NC, bought new by them in Boone, have all service records performed.

All I have done so far is replaced the antenna, put an Alpine head, 4 Eclipses, and a 12" Alpine sub/amp in it......Removed the bug sheild, and put 285 Revos on it......It is locked.
february 056.jpg
february 054.jpg

Ok don't show off or anything Marshall.....lol....I'm Jealous

wow...old thread

Hey some one post up some action shots of me pretty please...lol...all of the pics are on ya'lls digital camera's.

Later

I the only pics I have are on my X girl friends computer. OUCH! Looks like I'm going to do the drink and dial, to see if I can get her to email them. HAHAHAH, yeah right. I can hear her now. HAHAHAHAAH

voice of X:

"You called me to see if I would email you your F*%King landcruiser pictures? Matt, you are a F#&King loser, I deleted them and don't call me again".

If you can tell, she didn't care too much about me liking our trucks. Ah well, momo treats me way better than she did, well minus the good lovin part.

I'll see what I can do to retrieve my beloved cruiser pictures.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom